Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he wrong though? For a grand finalist team to win 1 out of 4, they are definitely not performing as good as they’d would like to.

I don’t see how the statement is bad, I actually love the confidence we are bringing into the game
Yeah I'm listening now and I'm can't see what the problem is?

Plus, it seems like the doggies are pretty susceptible to mind games.

Yeah I'm listening now and I'm can't see what the problem is?

Plus, it seems like the doggies are pretty susceptible to mind games.
I was listening and then it got to the end and realised I didn’t even get to head the statement 🤣

Is he wrong though? For a grand finalist team to win 1 out of 4, they are definitely not performing as good as they’d would like to.

I don’t see how the statement is bad, I actually love the confidence we are bringing into the game
He’s not, but Sydney took us lightly last week with a similar attitude and look what happened. As long as he and the team don’t bring a crap attitude on the day, then I don’t really care a great deal. I just don’t think there’s much to gain by bagging your opponents, albeit very mildly, before a match.

He’s not, but Sydney took us lightly last week with a similar attitude and look what happened. As long as he and the team don’t bring a crap attitude on the day, then I don’t really care a great deal. I just don’t think there’s much to gain by bagging your opponents before a match.
Bagging? Hahaha he is commenting on their form.

Yea, not a fan of the statement myself.
No problem making the statement if you can back it up.

No point in making it though if the team comes out and rolls over like the Brisbane game.

I have no problem with a leader of the club backing themselves in, there is no use in going into a game thinking you are going to lose.

Let’s hope now he has said it, they come out and let their football do the talking.

Hopefully boomer gets called into Noble's office today and gets raked over the coals for that comment. You can't be giving away lineup and tactic information. Now the bulldogs will be prepared.
Bevo had somebody at the ground watching North train. They hide in the same bush that Phillyroo used to use. It's the perfect spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully boomer gets called into Noble's office today and gets raked over the coals for that comment. You can't be giving away lineup and tactic information. Now the bulldogs will be prepared.
On the off chance this is a serious comment, Noble already said as much in the post-game presser at the SCG: that Ziebell's performance doesn't leave him much choice but to keep him there this week.

straight up, they aren't in good form, it's a statement of fact.

What's he going to say? "Oh they're amazing, with their equal amount of wins as us."

Hell, if it's his attempt to get under their skin then he's gotta work on his game cause that's nothing.

How it could possibly be intepreted as not taking the game seriously i'll never know.

straight up, they aren't in good form, it's a statement of fact.

What's he going to say? "Oh they're amazing, with their equal amount of wins as us."

Hell, if it's his attempt to get under their skin then he's gotta work on his game cause that's nothing.

How it could possibly be intepreted as not taking the game seriously i'll never know.
He could have said, "Somebody is going to go crazy - there will be blood! Lachie Hunter, tell your dad to have the car out the front with the engine running!"

Usually I would say absolutely, but if we need to become a hunter not always the hunted then maybe we need to get on the front foot for a change?..

The Bullies are mentally shot from the GF hiding and there’s something not quite right there so this tactic might actually work. I don’t mind it.

Saying that they’ll probably hit a purple patch in the 3rd quarter and give us a bath 😂
I love it. We need to start doing this stuff a bit. Put them under pressure. They know how bad it'll look if they * up and they are struggling this year.

Plus it builds rivalry for that game. Its sposed to be our Marquee game so lets get a bit of hype around it. Generate a bit of discussion, rivalry and what have you and put a bit of pressure on them, and especially on us, to perform.

Drama Dis Gonna Be Good GIF by MOODMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back