Opinion Is this where Carlton drops away?

Are Carlton going to drop away from here?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Collingwood next week with Blues playing for their lives and Collingwood trying to kill them off/ secure a top 4/home final is going to be like a final come early.
You'd expect 85k+ to that one.
horny-erection.gif

The top teams can usually deal with injuries, think the blues aren’t quite able to just yet. It’s probably going to be the one that got away as I think they could’ve given it a shake this year at full strength.

At least you were brave last night Juddernaut08 La Dispute

Must be a strange feeling watching a team be in the 8 fir 22 rounds and on the verge of not playing finals.. Guess the premise of the thread is accurate that Carlton were always going to fall away..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate 'em but the Blues aren't a bad side. Could be a contender next year if their twin towers keep firing and they keep most of their best 22 on the park.

Yet, of course, I hope none of this happens.

Hate 'em but the Blues aren't a bad side. Could be a contender next year if their twin towers keep firing and they keep most of their best 22 on the park.

Yet, of course, I hope none of this happens.
Have maintained that the Bloos bottom 6 is some of the most ordinary in that top 10 sides. Carlton top 8 is as good as any that's what makes them a scary proposition

Have maintained that the Bloos bottom 6 is some of the most ordinary in that top 10 sides. Carlton top 8 is as good as any that's what makes them a scary proposition
Its usually the case that if you have a top midfield and two potent key forwards you'll be a threat.

I thought the Docherty in the middle experiment went well last night. Vossy will probably go to that well again next week.

If Sydney beat Collingwood today it makes the Carlton/ Collingwood clash next week really interesting.

Richmond might end up playing Collingwood first week of the finals.

Oh boy!

Cracking last game of the season which may lead into a fantastic possible elimination final between Pies and Tiges. Let's get in there first and then our GF can be knocking Collingwood out 👍

I still don't rate Voss yet.

The list has the top end talent. But the defense structure is fairly average, teams like Port, Hawthorn and Adelaide have got a run on against them when the momentum has switched.

Perhaps a pass for 2022 as he hasn't had much time, would expect great improvement in 2023. Also need to have a 1 out 1 in game style where the odd injury doesn't ruin defensive structures at stoppages or in d50.

Back