Is this where Collingwood drops away?

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not confident against Collingwood at all, but Geelong are playing far far better and differently than they were when they last faced Collingwood (as the pies also are). Using that game as an example is pointless.
Another big final clash against the Cats on the cards, we seem to play your mob in finals every other year.

Yes I can see the Pies falling way. I can see them challenging a Prelim too!

But because of the Blues, mostly looking to see at no help from the AFL. Nice one Gill! The crowd on Sunday arvo. Could be the biggest H&A crowd for a long time! Well if it was a Saturday game ....

On SM-A528B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very confident we will take it up to anybody if DeGoey and Adams are healthy and back in the team.

Hardly a disgrace to lose to Sydney at the SCG.

We will get past Carlton, the Blues couldnt even get past Melbourne who were way off the level they played against us.

Early in the year we had the Cats on toast at 3/4 time, but fell apart in Q4. We now have belief and better structures to ensure that wont happen again.
and how do you even measure that

Another big final clash against the Cats on the cards, we seem to play your mob in finals every other year.
It certainly does seem that way, if we played in the first final it would be the 7th time Selwood has played against you guys in finals since he started, that’s pretty crazy to think about..

It certainly does seem that way, if we played in the first final it would be the 7th time Selwood has played against you guys in finals since he started, that’s pretty crazy to think about..
Lol, we were talking about this at work today in the lunchroom, does certainly feel like Collingwood & Geelong play each other a hell of a lot in finals, and the google machine told us it will be the 7th time since 07.

I think Collingwood v Geelong is a very underrated rivalry.

and once again how do you even measure that :tearsofjoy:
Not everything has to have a measurement or a stat behind it. People can still have opinions and perceptions and it can be fairly on the ball.

Ask Demon supporters and they’ll tell you which game they played better in. Gawn, Oliver and Petracca had bigger games against Collingwood.

Yes I can see the Pies falling way. I can see them challenging a Prelim too!

But because of the Blues, mostly looking to see at no help from the AFL. Nice one Gill! The crowd on Sunday arvo. Could be the biggest H&A crowd for a long time! Well if it was a Saturday game ....

On SM-A528B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I tend to agree the Sunday 3:20 game isnt the greatest time for a game, a lot of people put it in the too hard basket with work/kids school on the Monday. Crowd will be 85k still though.

Think most definitely if it were the Fri or Sat Night it would pull 95k

Lol, we were talking about this at work today in the lunchroom, does certainly feel like Collingwood & Geelong play each other a hell of a lot in finals, and the google machine told us it will be the 7th time since 07.

I think Collingwood v Geelong is a very underrated rivalry.
3 Prelims and 1 GF in 15 years.

Considering we hadn’t played Richmond, Essendon or Carlton in a single final for 25+ years prior to 2018, its crazy stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂😂 I was worried for a moment. You guys better bring your A game. 💪💪
No doubt.

One of the form teams of the competition.

The other team is Collingwood.

Hahaha...srsly but...90k-ish at the G with real s**t on the line. It's what it's all about.

Collingwood will be rank outsiders against Richmond in as few weeks. Doubt they would be paying anything shorter than 2.75

3 Prelims and 1 GF in 15 years.

Considering we hadn’t played Richmond, Essendon or Carlton in a single final for 25+ years prior to 2018, its crazy stuff.
1x GF
3x Prelim
1x Semi
2x QF

Won 2 of the first 6, unfortunately. Hopefully we can make it 3/7

Slayers best song was Seasons In The Abyss, love that song, I didn’t know it was about Carlolton though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back