Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Ironically he did- to -nil Walsh the night before he was killed

who knows how that would have played out publicly or within the club.
after that, how do you think it would have gone down to publicly say Iā€™m leaving?

(and Iā€™m no danger fan- despite my name- since he left)
accurate

Whilst 119 truly is history, and whilst not wanting to be compared to Janus, the result today was probably worse.

Worse in that Sydney were not competitive from the very beginning.

Also worse because Sydney attempted to stem the tide defensively. Port never did in 2007. They let the game flow.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whilst 119 truly is history, and whilst not wanting to be compared to Janus, the result today was probably worse.

Also worse because Sydney attempted to stem the tide defensively. Port never did in 2007. They let the game flow.

2007 Geelong would have demolished Sydney by more than 119 today.

I used to take my kids to the family days at West lakes. Even from an early age he was out and about with the members , great with the young ones and nothing like his figjam media persona

Was so far our best player in his last game - lost final re Hawks.

One of the greats of our club

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And unlike so many others, never potted us on the way out or afterwards and always seems gracious about his time here.

That Port team had no business playing in a GF. Wall to wall spuds.

I still can't go past 119 as the worst. The Swans' performance today was outright lamentable yet they were still 7 goals better off margin-wise than Port were. Today was second and GWS in 2019 third, at least they played for one quarter.

That Port team had no business playing in a GF. Wall to wall spuds.
You could almost be forgiven for feeling sorry for them coming up against an all time great team in 07 Geelong. Almost.

No team was getting close to Geelong that day but maybe some others might have kept the loss to a more respectable 10-15 goals.

Really makes you wonder why we get such stick for 2017. We were winning half way through the second quarter and missed a couple easy chances.
The power stance most likely has a lot to do with the s**t we copped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my sister got married on GF Day 1989 - Hawthorn vs Geelong.

So whenever I hear or read this I just go wtf!

We were at a wedding this time last year. They werenā€™t footy followers, but the guests were! At the reception everyoneā€™s watching the Melbourne onslaught on Kayo on their phones šŸ˜„

I listened to the last quarter in the car

Just about to start the quarter, a commentator says itā€™ll be enjoyable for the Cats players, basically a victory lap

Dermie says ā€œForgive the way I see the game, but if Iā€™m a Swannie right now, Iā€™m looking to make some Cats players afternoon miserableā€ šŸ˜„

Heā€™d be flattening a few just for the heck of it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Danger is immortal now (probably was before the flag) but the way he plays football he always was gonna end up eith a flag. No one deserves a flag in my eyes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back