Recommitted Jack Graham [staying]

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk of Port being happy to slide a few picks down the order. Gave me an idea for a three way trade:

Richmond IN: Taranto, Hopper, Pick 60
Richmond OUT: Graham, Pick 12, Future First, Pick 31

Port IN: Graham, Pick 12
Port OUT: Pick 8, Future Third

GWS IN: Pick 8, Richmond Future First, Pick 31, Port Future Third
GWS OUT: Taranto, Hopper, Pick 60
I've seen worse.

I personally would rather just take 8 to the draft than do this deal, but if the club really is into Graham then 8 down to 12 and a late pick isn't 'overs'.

Won't be coming to Port. Met with some idiot today, would have turned him right off.

View attachment 1520515
We could have shut this thread down once I posted this.
Was 100% not going to want to come to Port once he spoke to this peanut.

Idk but to me it looks a bit like Kenny has got pressure on him and is saying we are in the window so jumping at anyone that may be available that can kick the pigskin not going after what the need Ratugolea is a much better fit for port so may be a blessing in disguise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

important player not just on field but for our culture. Great decision by Jack. Could have gone the easy option and opted for the longer contract, better money at a lesser club but has gritted his teeth and decided to work his ass off to play in a star studded midfield.
Well done Jack, Jack Graham that is.

Interesting to note it only says he’s not interested in a trade to Port, nothing about a trade in general.

Crows could still be lurking.

Interesting to note it only says he’s not interested in a trade to Port, nothing about a trade in general.

Crows could still be lurking.

Not that it has any bearing on the prospects of a move Graham has genuinely split the fanbase. I reckon he would get a great get but others disagree based on where we are at.

Idk but to me it looks a bit like Kenny has got pressure on him and is saying we are in the window so jumping at anyone that may be available that can kick the pigskin not going after what the need Ratugolea is a much better fit for port so may be a blessing in disguise.
This is exactly what he is doing. I think you will find most Port supporters against trading in 'top up' players and instead go to the draft, sack hinkley, profit.

This is exactly what he is doing. I think you will find most Port supporters against trading in 'top up' players and instead go to the draft, sack hinkley, profit.
You do realise that it wouldn’t be just Hinkley having a say in this. The list management team would would be in charge of getting these deals happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back