Review West Coast vs Port Adelaide - Trial Match 1 @ Lathlain

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically none of our senior/good players gave a shit, it is very concerning considering our first 5 weeks of footy.

0 and 5 again based on what i saw tonight.

Pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not a desired result. Scratch match in WA nobody gives two fifths of FU. I saw some good stuff. I'm not saying what, I'll get pelted.

I'm in the sack Ken camp, but when you continuously bombard the club you supposedly love. Get the F out. Stop and dont ever post here again.

Youve got no choice so stop. Youre worse than the bad coaches. You invite cancer into the club. It does my head in.
Lets face it, half these frontrunners would have been the ones who jumped off the club financially in the tarp era, and were then confused why the club was in a hole financially.

I don't think Ken should have been extended, but f*ck the mindless dribble is getting tiring.

WCE won 2 ******* games last year, I don’t give a s**t if this was a trial game that was garbage
People were downplaying the pre season loss to Gold Coast last year.......

Lets face it, half these frontrunners would have been the ones who jumped off the club financially in the tarp era, and were then confused why the club was in a hole financially.

I don't think Ken should have been extended, but f*ck the mindless dribble is getting tiring.
I'd bet you find the most vocal are the crowd who got through the tarp era and actually enjoyed that period of time

I know I did.

I took out of that that JHF is better then advertised and I thought he was. Thought he was our best player on the ground and he's not fit yet. Was good to see someone who can actually use the footy properly.

Thought Burgoyne was great and looks like he could go up a level this year. Didn't mind Lachie Jones on the ball for his mongrel and tackling, Viscenti showed some promise, same with Teakle in the ruck.

I'm not expecting us to make the 8 this year, not with Geelong, Melbourne, Brisbane, Collingwood, Fremantle, Sydney, Richmond and the Bulldogs all clearly better sides then us, and have better structures and set ups in use.

Our problem for me is the senior players. They make the same mistakes no matter it a practice game, a home & away game or a final and that won't change this late in their careers. You can see that every year. I don't think we make the leap back into contention until Rozee, Butters, JHF and co become the senior players.

Game plan wise I expected nothing new not with Hinkley so this year as I've stated earlier in another thread all I'm interested in is seeing JHF and the young players develop. If we are better then I'm expecting then that's a bonus but this side isn't a contender for me so I've adjusted my expectations until there's change at the club.

Who the **** is this ciggybutt brain commentating the collingwood/carlton game? Literally sounds like they picked up a 10 pack a day hooker from the side of the road.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're not in a position where we can **** around in practice matches. We aren't Geelong. And even Geelong destroyed their opponent when they had nothing to prove.

That was rotten. Some players look completely terrible. Still get absolutely no value for money going forward.

Georgiades looks like a SANFL player. Maybe. Even a SANFL player can occasionally kick a routine 35m kick at goal and take a mark. Sanfl reserves player.

Jones is a fumbling bumbling ball butcher with zero awareness of what's around him. And gives away 10 million frees. Almost never want to see him again. Horrible.

Teakle. Cannot believe anyone could look at this guy and say 'hes our number 1 ruck'. Got destroyed by Bailey Williams. And then has Ollie Wines like skills around the ground.

Buckle up lol

Historically under Hinkley, our better seasons had excellent preseason games.

It's going to be almighty s**t this year.

West Coast finished 17th. Seventeenth!
THATS NOT LAST YOU ****

Lol, forgetting the last decade or? Did you watch the game? Did you see the exact same issues we have always had?
I saw bits, there were OK bits, and there were bits that hadn't changed. As I said, it's the first hitout against an actual opposition, start getting your panties in a bunch next week when (in theory) it should be a round one warmup

I was there every game during the tarp era. Stayed to the very end of every game.

But I sure as hell won't be going this year while Donuts is still in charge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back