Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 3 vs. Richmond MCG Fri 31/03, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fingers are no issue for other clubs. We tend to be 12 weeks when we get one
It was either a stinger or dislocation I think.
Footy hit him directly on it.
I have no doubt Fly would have had him back in the action if it was a close one.
Mihocek did really well today off 10 possessions with 3.1.
Fly has the team humming

I have no doubt Fly would have had him back in the action if it was a close one.
Fly has the team humming
Probably perfect time to use the sub anyway. Brilliant injury plan by Checkers

Reef needs a full game, so I'd give it to him. Fly wants to see more from Johnson over multiple weeks.
That's what Fly said agree. If Mihocek misses he will bring in a like for like.
Perhaps AJ sub and Reef to play a full game.

pablo disco bar...you're right all along. I conceed, Cox is a good ruckman. Took a while for it to click though!

Of the Rucks who played more 7 games and averaged more than 8 hot outs 33 Mason Cox was 28th for hits to advantage. Attending 38% if Ruck contests (27th out 33) He was in the lower tier of Ruckmen in 2022. By what metric is Cox a good ruckman?

In 2023 he palyed 52% and 59% pf game time for 12 amd 9 hitouts. With the Collingwood coach preferring to more Ruck time to Cameron and have Cox on the pine more than any other player.

Of the Rucks who played more 7 games and averaged more than 8 hot outs 33 Mason Cox was 28th for hits to advantage. Attending 38% if Ruck contests (27th out 33) He was in the lower tier of Ruckmen in 2022. By what metric is Cox a good ruckman?

In 2023 he palyed 52% and 59% pf game time for 12 amd 9 hitouts. With the Collingwood coach preferring to more Ruck time to Cameron and have Cox on the pine more than any other player.
If you think Grundy is better. Watch more football. Cox and Cameron have him covered currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think Grundy is better. Watch more football. Cox and Cameron have him covered currently.

Be careful about making arguments on limited sample sizes.

Cox perfroms in the lower teir for every objective statistic about Rucking. On resomable bais can one say he's good Ruckman?
Simple question. Care to address rather than run a red herring?

I don’t want Reef to be sub again. So he’s either in to replace Mihocek , or out completely to get a full game. Maybe a debutant in the sub bench if they want a midfielder there…. Perhaps Richards being a little older is more ready made.

Johnson needs to back up a good game against weak opposition. Ginni too has lost his spot for now.

Be careful about making arguments on limited sample sizes.

Cox perfroms in the lower teir for every objective statistic about Rucking. On resomable bais can one say he's good Ruckman?
Simple question. Care to address rather than run a red herring?
Watch more football until you start to understand. Grundy has been average for a couple of years.
Cox and Cameron keep improving.

Grundy took ZERO marks. For a bloke his size that's terrible.
Lots of hit outs and as usual his midfielders got no benefit by losing the clearances.

So good to have a stable line-up. Chemistry will grow even stronger.

The Reef situation is tricky. He’ll need a full game at either level very soon. We’ve got him, Ginni, Johnson and Allan all really pushing for selection but without injuries they’ll all have to bide their time.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Watch more football until you start to understand. Grundy has been average for a couple of years.
Cox and Cameron keep improving.

Grundy took ZERO marks. For a bloke his size that's terrible.
Lots of hit outs and as usual his midfielders got no benefit by losing the clearances.
Again irrelevant to the subject on my posts. I did not mention Grundy..,

It's like when Buckley starts commenting, stats after stats after stats....sometimes its just about watching the game. 😂
Bucks knows a lot more than you.

Fly has the team humming
Surprised if it was a simple dislocation, checkers would have pulled it out & played. Hoping it is.

The stats around rucks are shite. Cox did his job today, took a number of good marks & reasonable on hitouts. He & Darcy are a team. I'd love to see stats on the ruck team, rather than one key Ruck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back