Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Preliminary Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 23rd 5:15pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 57 23.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 47 19.0%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 111 44.8%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t capitalise on all those inside 50s, enough dominance for an 8 goal lead early. Bears backline held up well and they look like scoring every time they go forward. Might balloon out now.

Cann someone explain to me why when Cameron took that mark, the Carlton player then took 3 steps over the mark, was never called back and 50 wasn't paid, because I swear that was 50 metres in the first couple of minutes of this quarter. Did the rule change?

Yes different jumper for starters

Massive 3rd quarter coming up, could see the Blues fatiguing a bit. They'll get some juice for the 3rd but I wonder if they can go the distance in the 4th.

Shocking start, happy we fought back to this point.
Build some ticker and belief for what you will face next week if you get through.

I thought the blues got sucked in to bombing away or panic kicks that quarter, the pressure then dropped off, they were second to the ball a bit as the Lions got running.

Lower the eyes again

Wtf were those Lions players doing telling Cameron to go back and tighten the angle? You can go straight back on the line and then run out to improve it. The only time you need to tighten it is after the siren so you can run out and kick from directly behind the mark. Dumb football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf were those Lions players doing telling Cameron to go back and tighten the angle? You can go straight back on the line and then run out to improve it. The only time you need to tighten it is after the siren so you can run out and kick from directly behind the mark. Dumb football.
They all messed with his head
Would normally kick them in his sleep

Home Prelims are just massive to get there but next week is just a spanking. Pies are home and hosed and getting interstate bunnies on the G in a grand final is huge.

Congratulations Pies and Brissy wont fire a shot on the big day.

thought it might've been so he didnt get called play on for it nearly being the end of the quarter. but yeah looked a mess in the end

Back