List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Essendon are paying a guaranteed 1.5m on Ben McKay and Jade Gresham

Elite salary cap management.

Two points on Gresham's reportedly salary:

1. There will be worse players on more money and better players on less money than Gresham
2. He is worth whatever someone is willing to pay
Punter, can I ask you for some financial, parenting, relationship, health, career, cooking, hobby, car, travel, friendship advice?

Everything you say makes sense, I just want to lay on a weird couch and tell you everything. Let’s get my life fixed right.

No stress if you’re busy though. 👍

Still reckon we dodged a bullet if his body is that fragile. Already had a foot problem, not his knee is stuffed.

900k would have been the price for a 7 pick upgrade (we would have got 14 as we already have 13), as Sheil would probably have played no games and not offered another contract.
Absolutely not worth it. Shiel legit may not have ever played.

Just a question if I may: Don't Carlton have an entire thread on their board dedicated to taking the p155 out of posters from other clubs? If yes, do they have different rules than the rest of us?

Personally I would prefer if only supporters of our club could post on here.

Thanks - appreciate the work the mods do on the club boards

Couldn't tell you, but I'd imagine that they're not allowed to tag or identify posters directly. You can laugh at nuffies just don't incite pile-ons or harassment.

Unless threads are otherwise tagged 'no oppo supporters' anyone can post respectfully here, but trolls are instantly given a holiday.

Anyway, this is trade thread - PM if you want further clarification.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, just tidying up this thread and catching up on the last few hours.

Just a few reminders please:

• Don't tag, quote or screenshot posts with usernames attached from other boards to stir or take the piss out of other users.
  • Don't discuss or complain about moderation actions whether here or on other boards.

These are in the global BigFooty Terms & Rules and will result in points and suspensions if spotted or reported. There will be no more warnings about this.

Cheers
Screw you, mod!

Fight The Power GIF by OpticalArtInc.

Last edited:
People are cooked these days. It’s all that hip hop music
This is why the young ones are so angry their music is 💩

Punter, can I ask you for some financial, parenting, relationship, health, career, cooking, hobby, car, travel, friendship advice?

Everything you say makes sense, I just want to lay on a weird couch and tell you everything. Let’s get my life fixed right.

No stress if you’re busy though. 👍

You can ask me anything you want. I may just not give you a helpful answer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back