List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
13 was always a dream, I think we've done quite well to get 21.
Without landing ourselves with an injured Shiel and his $$$. I think it’s about right too.

Feel a bit for Coops, there was a Facebook page for people blocked by Scoops. Was pretty cruel. Really he is harmless and only talks about footy, its not the Gaza strip type importance is it?
Agree - I joined that group briefly because I thought it was just people sharing funny reasons they were blocked from his page, after a day I realised it was just a bunch of Peter Bellend degenerates piling in to him. I left it pretty quickly.

Freo fan suggesting Henry, F3, F4 for our F1 hahahaha
Jeez we just finish dealing with one delusional fan base and another lot pop up.

Makes sense though, Dildoro and Bell, brothers from a different mother!

I humbly throw myself on your mercy Hubnester, and indeed that of all my BF overlords.

IMG_9837.gif

HAIL THEIR BENEVOLENCE. HAIL!

*not George though. F#*k that douchcanoe.

I hope for his own sake Gresham, goes well over at Essendon. I can’t help but feel that if he can’t get back to his very best Essendon supporters will crucify him.

He hasn’t even pulled on the jersey yet and there are a few who are firing nails at him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't tell you, but I'd imagine that they're not allowed to tag or identify posters directly. You can laugh at nuffies just don't incite pile-ons or harassment.

Unless threads are otherwise tagged 'no oppo supporters' anyone can post respectfully here, but trolls are instantly given a holiday.

Anyway, this is trade thread - PM if you want further clarification.

Cheers
i better remove my dedication to yoda in the gresham thread then

i think Gresham moving out is a win/win. his ball use has hurt us really badly this year and his days in the midfield look gone. best we'd hope for is this hybrid role between small fwd and midfield and he hasn't hit the score board enough to be a genuine small fwd. don't think he will ever get the numbers to be a genuine mid.

i think its a good move

I hope for his own sake Gresham, goes well over at Essendon. I can’t help but feel that if he can’t get back to his very best Essendon supporters will crucify him.

He hasn’t even pulled on the jersey yet and there are a few who are firing nails at him.
Well you take the money, you cop the criticism, ask Brad Hill.

On a positive side, I will never forget that goal Gres kicked against Fold Coast when we came back from thirty points down in the last where he roved from Roh (I think) and kicked it on the angle with about 30 seconds to go.

On a positive side, I will never forget that goal Gres kicked against Fold Coast when we came back from thirty points down in the last where he roved from Roh (I think) and kicked it on the angle with about 30 seconds to go.
The one against Geelong for me when he broke Mackie’s? ankles.

The leg-breaker against Geelong…

chefs kiss

So what now 21 to port for 25&41
25 to Freo for Henry 41 to Carlton for Dow
Receive 40 from the dogs for coff
Leaves us with 13,35,40,56,92

Probably wouldn’t use anything after 35

Ha ha ha - they're definitely geniuses - never make an error. They know exactly in advance who is going at what pick and who will be available at the end.

Just like they did with Keeler who went at Pick 44 with our Pick 47 after matching and according to the Saints website

"When pick No. 44 rolled around at the 2022 NAB AFL Draft, the Saints were pleasantly shocked that Isaac Keeler was still available."
but itwe don't know if Keeler will make it, we hope so.

Aside from the Cats broken angle one, I also enjoyed when he did the same against Daisy when we belted Carlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back