1st Test New Zealand v Australia Feb 29-Mar 4 0830hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many swallows make a summer? I tried SEN commentary for maybe the second time; it is woeful, self congratulatory, don’t mention the score after every ball, ….bloody ads. If I could be sure my dough was going to the sports department of the ABC I would pay for the ABC to cover all tests irrespective of their location although I can do without Jim Maxwell

We aren't England, we won't roll over like your Bazball muppets playing reverse ramps, we will show some good old fashioned fight.

Actually NZs history against Australia says you will roll over just like you have every single time they see the baggy green, and usually with a better lineup than this one.

Meanwhile England doesn’t lose home series to Australia so you’re right that the Kiwis are nothing like England, we know how to win.

How many swallows make a summer? I tried SEN commentary for maybe the second time; it is woeful, self congratulatory, don’t mention the score after every ball, ….bloody ads. If I could be sure my dough was going to the sports department of the ABC I would pay for the ABC to cover all tests irrespective of their location although I can do without Jim Maxwell
You can get the abc call via the abc listen app

Actually NZs history against Australia says you will roll over just like you have every single time they see the baggy green, and usually with a better lineup than this one.

Meanwhile England doesn’t lose home series to Australia so you’re right that the Kiwis are nothing like England, we know how to win.

Is that the same England that have two Kiwis as their coach and captain?

Back