Training 2021 Training Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok peeps went to training today and observed the following.

- Serong went off late with some form of left leg injury. Limped off inside and did not return. Hopefully just a knock/twinge.
- Both Darcy and TABS started out training with the Peel group (Darcy also walked laps with Hamling. Later both joined the main group and looked ok especially Tabs. Darcy jumped once into ruck bag held by Sandi and landed without any look of discomfort. The rest of the time he did midfield set up work with the mids. My feeling are he will probably play unless he pulls up sore. He did run throughs too but never went flat out.
-Cox and Fredy where with the rehab of course but moved pretty well without over extending themselves. You could see the surgery scar high on Cox’s back right leg.
-Acres trained with the Peel boys which was interesting.
-Chapman trained with the main group and looks to be bigger in the chest and back to my eye anyway.
-Hilly didn’t train but talked and watched from the boundary. Western also just did laps.

Any questions just ask.

Saul.

Ok peeps went to training today and observed the following.

- Serong went off late with some form of left leg injury. Limped off inside and did not return. Hopefully just a knock/twinge.
- Both Darcy and TABS started out training with the Peel group (Darcy also walked laps with Hamling. Later both joined the main group and looked ok especially Tabs. Darcy jumped once into ruck bag held by Sandi and landed without any look of discomfort. The rest of the time he did midfield set up work with the mids. My feeling are he will probably play unless he pulls up sore. He did run throughs too but never went flat out.
-Cox and Fredy where with the rehab of course but moved pretty well without over extending themselves. You could see the surgery scar high on Cox’s back right leg.
-Acres trained with the Peel boys which was interesting.
-Chapman trained with the main group and looks to be bigger in the chest and back to my eye anyway.
-Hilly didn’t train but talked and watched from the boundary. Western also just did laps.

Any questions just ask.

Saul.

Which group did Meek play with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great write-up, cheers.

My question is... this was at Cockburn? When do they fly out? Thought they would have already. I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the fixtures shifting around so much.
Yes at Cockburn. Think they will fly out tomorow.

Great write-up, cheers.

My question is... this was at Cockburn? When do they fly out? Thought they would have already. I'm finding it hard to keep up with all the fixtures shifting around so much.
They don't play until Sunday, so still a ways to go yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back