1st Test: England vs Australia [Match Thread] - Umpiring/DRS in other thread (cont in Pt.2)

Your prediction?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jude Bolton
@Jude_Bolton

Stuart Broad - I'm glad it's back to back Ashes series coz you will cop it at every sporting ground this summer in Australia. #Ashes

Great to see our footballers are thinking the same way as we are.

Thinking? Hell I'm sure most of them will want to join in!

Haddin and Pattinson just received word that Plugger35 will stay of BigFooty for an entire month if they can get the last 20 runs.

Now THAT'S incentive!

If there is justice Haddin will hit a lofted drive, knocking Broad unconscious in the head on the boundary and scoring six to win the game.

More Edgbaston parallels - Simon Jones dropped a similarly difficult catch to what Finn did today, with Australia needing 19 I think?

Also funny how both England and Australia did not want to play that extra over before lunch. How often does that happen? Love test cricket!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The thing that annoyed me the most is that Bairstow got a faint but obvious edge off Agar and walked. That cheating campaigner Broad hit the cover off it and stood there as if nothing happened. Yes Dar should've given it out and hopefully he gets given a spell because thats the most horrendous decision of all time. But * me drunk Broad is such a flog.

This has been an amazing test, ashes cricket is the pinnacle. What a finale we're in for. Boy oh boy wowee, I just love the way Brad Haddin goes about it. Carn Aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back