2009 not our season - who do you want to deprive the handbaggers this time round?

Which team do you want to steal the GF from the Handbaggers in 2009?

• St. Kilda Bridesmaids

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Carlton Teabaggers

• Collingwood Colliwobblers

• Essendon Scum

• Other

• I want the handbaggers to win!

• Who said our flag hopes are over?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayer_

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Shiny Penny
Dec 23, 2008
Inner East
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So, it seems we won't be repeating the feats of two decades ago, and the handbaggers will have to negotiate a different foe this time around.
The question for Hawks supporters this year is: which team is your preferred option?

For mine, I don't think anyone would begrudge the Doggies their second flag in history, and St. Kilda would be a similar, if slightly less palatable, option.
Seeing a Collingwood v Geelong GF would be hilarious for the fact that one of them won't be able to choke, whilst if the Filth from Windy Hill or the Teabaggers made it all the way, I for one would be hoping Geelong actually won.

Just a mood-lightener amongst all the doom and gloom, see you all at Docklands next week!

So, it seems we won't be repeating the feats of two decades ago, and the handbaggers will have to negotiate a different foe this time around.
The question for Hawks supporters this year is: which team is your preferred option?

For mine, I don't think anyone would begrudge the Doggies their second flag in history, and St. Kilda would be a similar, if slightly less palatable, option.
Seeing a Collingwood v Geelong GF would be hilarious for the fact that one of them won't be able to choke, whilst if the Filth from Windy Hill or the Teabaggers made it all the way, I for one would be hoping Geelong actually won.

Just a mood-lightener amongst all the doom and gloom, see you all at Docklands next week!

:eek:A Hawthorn supporter actually wishing us well in a given situation? Actually, I wish we could play you blokes again and PROVE last year was a fluke in your favour. Reinforce the idea of the 'Bradbury Premiership' as established fact.

I mean all of that with respect, by the way:thumbsu:. Injuries have been cruel to the Hawthorn Footy Club this year, hopefully you get it all sorted and return to the fray in 2010.

:eek:A Hawthorn supporter actually wishing us well in a given situation? Actually, I wish we could play you blokes again and PROVE last year was a fluke in your favour. Reinforce the idea of the 'Bradbury Premiership' as established fact.

I mean all of that with respect, by the way:thumbsu:. Injuries have been cruel to the Hawthorn Footy Club this year, hopefully you get it all sorted and return to the fray in 2010.

I really am over this statement. I recommend we Red Card any non-Hawks supporter that brings this statement to our board.

Frankly I'd rather see Geelong win it if we can't.

They've earnt it, and after winning the flag Scarlett, Harley, Mooney, Ottens, Milburn, Ling, Wojcinski (who are all 28 or over) can think about retiring on a high.
That will absolutely cripple any hope they have of winning in 2010, giving us free reign to step in an claim it for ourselves. After all how hard could it be to beat St.Kilda or Bulldogs? (finals chokers both)

There is an agenda with this thread. Cats won 09 Bayer btw.. I'm sorry that happened to you.. Btw goodluck Hawks in 2010 I'm sure you will bounce back into the finals.

LOL, digging up my old threads. Stalker.

:eek:A Hawthorn supporter actually wishing us well in a given situation? Actually, I wish we could play you blokes again and PROVE last year was a fluke in your favour. ######################

would love to take you guys on again to to prove it was no fluke as we know it was no fluke anyway !

with bayer here too :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back