List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who could blame JOM? He can move to a club, get paid a fortune and belt blokes in the face and never get reported for it!

Pretty sure Billings folks are Essendon Coteries and as for Ross, well we all know where his loyalties/family ties lie.

I wouldn't be so sure about Ross mate.

Right now you can't even be sure where the watsons' allegiance lie after what your club did to the family. Now, kindly and with all.due respect, please * right off

Last edited:

I for one, am shocked.*

*by shocked, I mean not at all and seems like a few ITKs went a bit early.

I reckon the Dons probably couldn't afford to lose him. They need good news stories not bleeding recent recruits. I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL actually stepped in and helped them negotiate. They seem to be propping the Bombers up in the wake of their destruction.

God this is embarrassing as a neutral.

You guys have spent all week saying "oh we're going to **** the Bombers" and "oh can't wait for the reaction when we get Laverde" and no he re-signs it's all "thank god we pushed the price up" and "**** essendon, he's not even that good"

FOur year old behaviour, you wanted him and didn't get him. No need to take it out on Dons fans.
Don't take everything so seriously mate, it's just the Internet. Most of us couldn't give a * and we're having fun with bombers supporters.

I reckon the Dons probably couldn't afford to lose him. They need good news stories not bleeding recent recruits. I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL actually stepped in and helped them negotiate. They seem to be propping the Bombers up in the wake of their destruction.
I highly doubt it, lifelong Essendon fan stays at Essendon. Fair to say we were either totally dicked around by Connors or our ITKs dont know as much as they make out.

Actually, the only player we haven't resigned is Hibberd. You should be in awe of EFC's prowess.

Plus, 16 > 1, so there's that...
OMG, I am so depressed. I have just found out that other sides have won more premierships than us. Never heard that before. So relevant to the current times. We might as well just give up now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a ripper theory. That's getting posted elsewhere. Cheers.

You have to admire a guy like Dildoro, he did a great job holding on to a guy who is a life long Bombers fan and only been in the system a few years. He's a gun, perhaps we are too harsh. Imagine what Laverne is going to be like after a few supplements.

I highly doubt it, lifelong Essendon fan stays at Essendon. Fair to say we were either totally dicked around by Connors or our ITKs dont know as much as they make out.
UanBR.png

I'm not going to get into a thing about this, being a guest here and everything, but I'm curious as to what you base that on. Given that, my understanding is that there was no significant raise and that he accepted the offer put to him, in line with the likes of Langford

right back at ya, funny how that works lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back