Game Day 2017 Preliminary Final: Adelaide vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

HeavyBrokenAplomadofalcon-small.gif

399243_a11f4c2fb989e0a78a20b5dd001c0212.gif

giphy.gif

364972_3c01bb9ac8a93ea91dc93059f72a029b.gif

The 2 whipping boys were brilliant tonight , hats off Dicky Doug and more than MmmmmmKay !!
Mackay's use of the ball coming out of defence was outstanding. Dare I say Smith like with laser bullets.

Mackay's use of the ball coming out of defence was outstanding. Dare I say Smith like with laser bullets.

Not just that but holy shizen his attack on the footy was fantastic. I'm one to put my hand up and blast this bloke when he does bad, but he's come along way in this unit of players. Didn't take a side step all game, even ran through a couple blokes. What in the world?! Credit to him and his new found confidence that's for sure. 1 more week, baby

Why oh why did he leave Danger there for 20 minutes
Like that would've made a difference man your dudes were on fire all night long. I expected a loss more in the 20 point range but once that third quarter siren rang and it was a 7 goal margin i knew there was no coming back so I was just hoping you's would win by 100+

* Chris Scott

Damn Straight !
His short kicking has always been solid but it seems that the message to keep the eyes down and not over kick it has set in .
There was 1 game last year when he had 20 kicks at something like 90% and it was a rarity , he was the link man out of D 50 .
I have proverbially f..ked him and rightly so over the last 4 years but he has been very good to excellent 7 out of the last 10 .
His s**t games are not even so bad . Kudos Macka ... just don't let us down next week .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like that would've made a difference man your dudes were on fire all night long. I expected a loss more in the 20 point range but once that third quarter siren rang and it was a 7 goal margin i knew there was no coming back so I was just hoping you's would win by 100+

**** Chris Scott
It might not have made a difference but it was a very poor move. After the first goal he HAD to be at the bounce

I probably shed enough tears to fill a bathtub literally.

Unbelievable effort from this team tonight. I think it's our Grand Final to lose but I am proud regardless and I believe tonight's win is a huge stepping step forward for this team that has gone through hell and failure for a long time. But I repeat, we still have another game to win next week. It is so bloody hard to win in this league.

I still look back to that horrid collapse against Hawthorn after the mid season bye and I think after that game this team's hunger just grew in a massive way.

Jake Lever and Charlie Cameron, think again!

**** Chris Scott
It seems a lot of Cats fans do not rate him .... he coached very well last week , does he not develop players ???
Is it his fault and his alone ??

It seems a lot of Cats fans do not rate him .... he coached very well last week , does he not develop players ???
Is it his fault and his alone ??
The young players coming up in the backline is quite good IMO despite what the scoreboard said which all comes down to Scarlett and Enright. Kinda hoping Taylor joins and moves on with Mackie and Lonergan to blood younger players.

Everyone else that came in under Scott was either recruited so he didn't develop them or has had one good year and completely stagnated with the exception of Mitch Duncan so (Motlop, Guthrie, Blicavs, etc.) or they're just s**t like Murdoch and Lang

Congratulations sir! :) So happy for you and the others on here, you guys deserve this so much! Will be a fun week coming up hehe!
I was somehow surrounded by Geelong supporters. Those behind me left at 3/4 time. Those next to me were crying. All of them hated me. Perfect night.

Thank you good sir for your ongoing support!

To the grand final!!!!

**** YESSSSSSSSS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back