List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just Have to beat lolnorf next week or our faces & egg will be in alignment!

We are only taking it one week at a time , lmao. As long as we play Saints footy the results will take care of themselves .hahaha any other cliches I can say ?

Sent via HAL

I've worked it out , just follow me .-

We want Kelly at the Saints
Kelly's nickname is Jelly
I like aeroplane jelly
Aeroplanes take off at Moorabbin
Moorabbin is home of the Saints
Therefore Jelly is coming to Moorabbin to play for Saints .
Hahahaha
On that basis I'm sure we'll take Cyril Cessna with our first pick in the draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

if we gave our 2 firsts this year for Kelly, does anyone think we'd get a second back?

so 4 & 8 for Kelly and 36 (probably)

A top 4 pick and a second is not that different to what Collingwood gave for Treloar who at the time was in their best two mids. They gave pick 7 and the next years first which was supposed to a finals team and got back a second rounder which because the Giants weren't a finals team was a high second rounder.

Two top 10 picks is completely over the top especially if one is top 4. I would want an exchange of our pick 8 for their 18 if we did that deal. It's an unprecedented high price for a guy who has had half a year of elite performance so far. Remember Dave Armitage had one year where he lead the comp in disposals at the end of the home and away season. If someone had given us that deal for him we would have been pissing ourselves as we ran to the bank before the cheque bounced.

How good is the Josh Kelly thread right now? Some great melting going on over there and it's only June.

But but but..... he BFNAAK!

Good to know that is the deciding factor in a multi million dollar deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back