NRL 2018 NRL Grand Final - Storm vs Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty unprofessional that whoever is doing the PA system has pandered to the Roosters and their fans. We'd be furious if that happened in an AFL GF.

Pretty unprofessional that whoever is doing the PA system has pandered to the Roosters and their fans. We'd be furious if that happened in an AFL GF.

Disgusting. Just shows that it’s still the NSWRL.
Any reason why the chooks don’t have a salary cap?

Just crap mate.

Pretty disappointed.
Roosters played very well.

* me NRL players are immature. If an AFL player (and only a handful would) carried on like that Rooster play waiting to be taken out at the end, we'd all be calling it a bad look for the sport.

The NRL is just so so so far behind lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me NRL players are immature. If an AFL player (and only handful would) carried on like that Rooster play waiting to be taken out at the end, we'd all be calling it a bad look for the sport.

Weird comment.

Most major sports have players managing the clock, including AFL.

I mean your Swans of the 2000s were experts at bleeding the clock by forcing stoppage after stoppage. Ugly? Perhaps. But effective.

**** me NRL players are immature. If an AFL player (and only handful would) carried on like that Rooster play waiting to be taken out at the end, we'd all be calling it a bad look for the sport.

Oh rubbish. If you don't like it, just * off and don't watch.

Weird comment.
Oh rubbish. If you don't like it, just **** off and don't watch.
Please explain how I'm wrong. Zorko was rightfully called out for being a dickhead after the final siren against the Suns. I know the game technically wasn't over today, but he knew what he was doing. Just s**t sportsmanship in a Grand Final and embarrassing for the game.

I don't mind NRL despite not watching it on a weekly basis. Although I am an Eels supporter, so I was a bit disenfranchised this season!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back