List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard they are complicated. Guess we'll wait and see. It will be nice to see Hill and a couple of others in Saints colours soon.
JRF, if you can tell me what the Hill deal involves before it drops I’ll fast track you to legend status on BigFooty.

This could have been mentioned hours ago, but Matty Parker has a pic on his IG story that is just his locker (I assume, #34) with what looks like an empty spot where his name would have gone.

Could he be making a return to WA?

I hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's P Bell trolling you with a fake account mate, wake up he's doing it to all of us.
Oh s**t. I sent him a dick pic.

And no it wasn’t a ferret.... it was a marmot.

Jonny is like that stuck up snobby bitchy girl at the nightclub you genuinely despise.... yet would also bone in a heartbeat.
Yeah true. He does come across as 100% bangable

8cca96a2cdd90e9a28be1fe5f549955e.jpg

There better be a bloody trade by the time I get to the end of this for fecks sake.

If somehow we land the five trades and keep next years first it will be a huge achievement. I'm still pis.sed off at us continually being asked to pay way overs for Hill and Howard but getting offered shite for our quality players.

I suppose it's the end result that matters but a pick in the 50s for Stuv, FMD. Mental health or not, if that's all we end up getting for him he can go home to Lorne and kick his footy in the backyard with his mates.

Hearing 58 for Steven. Cats acquiring it through Zac Smith trade. No idea on the dollars arrangement.
Well despite his mental health issues and lack of fitness, at least no one can say he’s not worth a Zac 😟

Lets just wait before we start gloating about Peter Bell being wrong, evidently the details havn't been leaked yet so it is still sensitive.

NEWSFLASH

Peter Bell retracts Hill trade off after finding he is a laughing stock on a footy forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back