List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just heard Leigh Montagna say mason cox and josh bruce are worth around the same pick.

I feel sick
Few ways to interpret this...
He thinks cox should be worth a first round pick like Bruce just to screw with the dons.
Or,
He doesn't rate Bruce (even after playing with him) and thinks he and Cox are just as bad as each other.
Or,
He's a dick.

Few ways to interpret this...
He thinks cox should be worth a first round pick like Bruce just to screw with the dons.
Or,
He doesn't rate Bruce (even after playing with him) and thinks he and Cox are just as bad as each other.
Or,
He's a dick.
Think he just mentioned “around 32” is about right. Where’s our version of all these nuffy Essendon media fan bois.

Bruce and Lonie were off to the Pies last year until Beams suddenly became available. Bruce happy to go to the Pies. Makes for a delicious triangulation with the Pies and Doggies.
Spent the best part of a whole minute researching "delicious triangulation" memes on the internet. Came up empty handed but interestingly enough, did discover a restaurant called Delicious Triangle in India.

Actually, my juvenile mind has already thought of a slightly dodgy double entendre, but I'll leave that there. Hope that restaurant in India is just a restaurant.

I'd agree with this! Reading of the play, guile and body positioning are the most important attributes!
Also there tends to be less monsters forward these days with clubs preferring more agile players that can get up the ground more!
Another recent good example was Gibson from Hawthorn and it was even true back in the day with guys like Barker, David Grant and Max
All who did sterling jobs as key defenders!

My concern though is with Wood playing defence! Seen him be a pretty handy forward on his day, can't say i've witnessed him at all down back!

I'm only joking anyway but his injury history puts me off him.

Holly f......k Paddy wants to go on and play again, as John McEnroe said , you can't be serious,

He’s got a glass skull, imagine what a heavy knock would do to him.
Someone needs to take the decision out of his hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The truth is nobody rates Bruce highly except for this board
That’s right nobody except this board and the western bulldogs who have offered him big money and four years.

I guess you could throw in Collingwood who were reportedly keen on him for a 1st rounder until the beams deal but yeah apart from that I guess it’s just us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back