List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What other key forward this trade can you get for pick 20+ that is proven?

Could say that with any player. thats just my opinion on what he is worth. If you think straight swap for 13 is fair that is cool to. That's your opinion. I feel the only way it will get done now is Bruce Dogs 32 swans Jones Saints. We get a good deal there but can't see any other way it happens except maybe we give you a 3rd as well. Obviously you guys could keep him which you are entitled to as well.

Whichever way you cut it, Bell's posturing enabled us to get Dougal.

I very highly doubt Port would've accepted a 2nd round pick (even though that's what the points equivalent add up to) as it didn't fit in their visual demands of a "1st round" which they put out in their statement late last week when Doogs initially nominated.

Thanks Bellend. :thumbsu:

The points are not relevant .
If you have pick 10 there will be a few players to choose from, who will probably be at LEAST good.
You might take 2 second rounders and have them both wash out . ( ie : Wright and Markworth ).

Haha will be interesting. I thought the trade we knocked back the other day was pretty fair for all. Looks like we are adamant 13 isn't involved. I personally think Bruce is a pick somewhere between 20-26. 32 under 13 overs so no idea how this plays out now

Dogs may be left high and dry unless they get a move on. Not chasing King now and so that means we do not need to trade Bruce to land all our targets.

You NEED Bruce next year. You window is nigh. Differ and wither.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 16 for howard is that really bending em over??

Its such a great trade because we turned 6 into 10 and Howard.

10 is much more attractive to Bell than 12 , even though the players available will probably be similar value.
10 means he doesn't need to take his shoes off to figure it out.

Could say that with any player. thats just my opinion on what he is worth. If you think straight swap for 13 is fair that is cool to. That's your opinion. I feel the only way it will get done now is Bruce Dogs 32 swans Jones Saints. We get a good deal there but can't see any other way it happens except maybe we give you a 3rd as well. Obviously you guys could keep him which you are entitled to as well.
You should target Jenkins instead if 32pick is used.

Dogs may be left high and dry unless they get a move on. Not chasing King now and so that means we do not need to trade Bruce to land all our targets.

You NEED Bruce next year. You window is nigh. Differ and wither.

May well be the case. He is contracted you have every right to keep him. Your team will look good on paper next year especially if you do hold him to his contract

Don’t listen to the gronk Freo supporters or be fooled by their (& Bellend’s) absurd expectations for Hill. Pick 10 & future 2nd is still slight overs for a player of Hill’s ilk. Pick 10 was spot on & we paid a little extra due to the contractual circumstances. Lethlean & Gubby also did Bellend a massive favour & didnt completely embarrass him. I think Bellend would’ve been pleading for this deal in the end. Hopefully the honourable nature of Lethlean is paid in return for future negotiations with Freo.
What evens it out for us is the Giants swap. That was an absolute godsend. More needs to be made of how well the guys did to get that when other clubs were in the market to do the same.

The points are not relevant .
If you have pick 10 there will be a few players to choose from, who will probably be at LEAST good.
You might take 2 second rounders and have them both wash out . ( ie : Wright and Markworth ).
Yeah I agree, I'm just talking from an optics perspective for Port to sell the trade. Not that it's working as their supporters are ropable.

I'm fine with trading picks for players who've shown they can actually play a good standard of footy with the athleticism, disposal and smarts to go with it.

Get the Hill paperwork done!

I've found the right gif.. t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back