Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Davante Adams over 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Davante Adams under 130.5 receiving yards

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Then again a few weeks later Saints destroyed Bucs 38-3!
Divisional s**t is weird.
Again Pack missing Bakh - huge out.
Rodgers handled business against a QBless Rams but Bucs clearly a different outfit and seeming to click just a bit more than they did.

Thinking 31-24 Bucs with Bucs forcing 2 TOs minimum.

Last time they met result hard to ignore Did Packers have injuries that week?

for the first quarter and little it looked like we would win 40-0. We were completely all over them on D and O. Then rodgers threw a pick 6 and from then on it was a whole different game. Like a total different team

Divisional sh*t is weird.
Again Pack missing Bakh - huge out.
Rodgers handled business against a QBless Rams but Bucs clearly a different outfit and seeming to click just a bit more than they did.

Thinking 31-24 Bucs with Bucs forcing 2 TOs minimum.

Bucs will need those turnovers to win. Obviously it’s likely. Green Bay played s**t that day, except for the opening. GB will need to use the conditions and maintain as much possession as they can. if they go into the Halftime with no buffer or even behind on scoreboard, I don’t think many of us pack fans will be too confident.

Also GB record at TB would be as poor as the TB at GB

Last time they met result hard to ignore Did Packers have injuries that week?
Packers have played s**t in Florida/California early/mid season. Rodgers has also had 2 of his 3 pick6 games there. i dont think the Packers have won in Tampa since 2003 or something like that. I called the loss earlier in the week because of how bad they play down there. I think we even lost to a winless team once there in November in 2009 or something

Game was good the start but then Rodgers did the Mccringleberry and it was all downhill from there.

Great video content.
You will love this. wanna run a stunt on Billy Turner. then get a double choke.

Its as close as you can get to hands to the face without it being hands to the face. just get under the chin.

He also went into how the Packers fixed up the blitz pickup be leaving RB's in to block more. but it halved the RB rec yd numbers since. but they whiffed a few times in the tampa game. it was just a bad blocking day for most of the O

Packers have played sh*t in Florida/California early/mid season. Rodgers has also had 2 of his 3 pick6 games there. i dont think the Packers have won in Tampa since 2003 or something like that. I called the loss earlier in the week because of how bad they play down there. I think we even lost to a winless team once there in November in 2009 or something

Game was good the start but then Rodgers did the Mccringleberry and it was all downhill from there.

Aussie do you remember if the pick 6 and Bakh going down were close together? I think they were. The line wasn't prepared for the blitz that day, then the leader of your line goes down. I think MLF learnt a bit that day because as you said now the backs have been blocking more and we have had to rely on our secondary receivers and TEs more since then. A fine trade off if it means protecting your QB.

Don't remember. Remember a few plays and the bucs dbs jumping routes which is how they got 2 INT. So expecting more double moved or fake cuts to counter it. The bucs were jumping routes again yesterday.

Our LB crew is more settled now. And giving Gary more rush snaps. He had 7 pressures against the rams. Just let him go strait line seems to be working

Don't remember. Remember a few plays and the bucs dbs jumping routes which is how they got 2 INT. So expecting more double moved or fake cuts to counter it. The bucs were jumping routes again yesterday.

Our LB crew is more settled now. And giving Gary more rush snaps. He had 7 pressures against the rams. Just let him go strait line seems to be working

Yeah lol. Have you been listening to Nagler? He has mentioned that. Difference is this week their opposing QB can throw more than 6 yards. Their quick LBs will be compromised on the heavier field I think too.

Gary is the highest rater EDGE in the league since week 16 I saw before for PFF. Whole team is much more settled mate. Wonder how far the line will come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been too busy to watch transplants the last few months. But still check out some of nags stuff on twitter.

most of it is just logical, if you play a team who jumps routes, change them up add double moves or chance where you make cuts. flip formations or whatever.
Gameplan wont dramatically change, but things will be added to set up/counter that. just like how our run and PA have the same motions and blocking schemes its all to set up 2-3 deep shots a game.

been too busy to watch transplants the last few months. But still check out some of nags stuff on twitter.

most of it is just logical, if you play a team who jumps routes, change them up add double moves or chance where you make cuts. flip formations or whatever.
Gameplan wont dramatically change, but things will be added to set up/counter that. just like how our run and PA have the same motions and blocking schemes its all to set up 2-3 deep shots a game.

Yeah fair. I go in between hating and loving him 10 times a season haha

Yep. Watched that Lazard P/A touchdown a few times today and there's a vid going around of Rodgers calling the hot route. So good.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Packers have it won at half time.
and then blow it in the 3rd and have to fight back to win it in the 4th.

yeah sounds about right

Interesting noone voting for a Buccs win after 7 votes so far. Would think after their dominance of us in week 6, people would be all over them!

The weight of expectation getting to you ,mate?

Back