List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyce Shaw has left North Melbourne effective immediately.

Not trade news but will affect who they target in the trade period.
Sad to hear.

Hope he gets better soon genuinely.

Worth noting Essendon can't trade their first round pick, or future first round pick. So gotta get the Saad and Daniher deals done.
McCartney won't let Dodo push him over. He'll get a decent deal like he did with Shiel.

Can't offer a kid 5 years at half a mil and expect to get him for pick 30.

They will get a first for Saad and Daniher

Would not be surprised to see a 3 way deal with Saad and Carlton

Richo

The only thing still going for us is that Dodo still has to make the deal happen.

The saints could just hold onto that first round pick and keep it in the eyeline of GWS hoping Dodo is only offering a 3rd or late 2nd.

Fingers crossed!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate I'm not gonna sit down and work out how much tax the kid will be paying.

I don't have much of a life but I'm not at that stage yet.

1603342656739.png
1603342683324.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are completely out of touch mate from top to bottom, only need to look at what came out of club from ex trainer a few weeks ago. Too many Essendon people in the media that would never roast them.

He looks desperate. Paying up big for unproven kids is not a sign that he feels secure. Im glad we didn't get sucked in to a bidding war.

The only thing still going for us is that Dodo still has to make the deal happen.

The saints could just hold onto that first round pick and keep it in the eyeline of GWS hoping Dodo is only offering a 3rd or late 2nd.

Fingers crossed!

Nah, I'm out. We aren't the fallback crutch.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fingers crossed!

Reckon Gags and Gubby have already moved on.

Feel for this bloke.

Got swept up in the hype, installed as senior coach without really having to apply for the job, I really hope he can sort out his personal life.

Wonder if Corr has put pen to paper or if he has an option to walk away. Surely he didn't sign on to a club that was axing half it's senior list and is no without a coach...

Disappointed to miss on Caldwell looked a great fit and hate losing to the Don's but they obviously went all in. Will get done no point hanging out for a Dodo stuff up they have plenty of picks to make it happen and can't afford to miss now someone actually wants to go there.

Probably gives us the cap room to do a you scratch my back I'll scratch yours deal with Adelaide on the Crouch contract and maybe get back in the draft in a more meaningful way. We really need to address the pipeline of talent on our list we only really have Bytel and Byrnes with some faint hopes for Clavarino otherwise it is a bunch of solid backups. We have a lot of depth right now that in 12 months time will be considered list cloggers if they aren't getting games still.

Freo looked alright to me, I know you hate them but they have a bit of competitiveness all of a sudden.
Yep. Freo will be back in finals contention in another couple of years. Good young midfield with Serong, Brayshaw, Cerra and Tucker. Also have a good young ruck in Darcy, good KPD depth. They just need more development and some good forwards and they’ll be competitive. Not to mention they’ll still have Fyfe

It's actually gonna be damn entertaining watching Dodo this trade period.

I hope he has a job there for life.

He knows where Hird buried everything I rekon. Can't get rid of him for fear he will talk...

Bit flat but we’re still in a great position. Crouch and Steele as the insiders, Jones and Gresh to give us a bit of burst and of course Hunter and his class will go in the middle as well. And I know he’s hated around here but if we get literally any other version of Ross and Hill instead of the 2020 version then we’re every chance of top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back