List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t think the Crouch news will affect the Caldwell decision. The club would’ve made it known to him and his manager we were in the running for him.
Hopefully the chatter tonight is he can go any club and he chooses ours and we find out tomorrow
Shouldn't at all - he wouldn't be getting a starting spot at the Bombers because they have Merrett , McGarth , Heppell and Shiel - he will find it harder to break into the middle there.

Tom Brown thinks we are out of the running... wtf surely not

These guys aren’t great the way they word things when it’s an opinion as opposed to a scoop ...

But I have read his comments as caldwells management say we are still in it but his opinion is we will be out now we’ve got crouch

Webster the steak knives in a deal in a Caldwell deal or something worth filling champagne glasses for.

no idea about the fire pokers and smoke. Cryptic was never my thing - or sarcasm for that matter.

‘Fire pokers and smoke’ is Cockney rhyming slang for ‘nice looking blonde bloke’.

Means we are getting Heeney.

Tom Brown thinks we are out of the running... wtf surely not

Brown does not understand that Crouch (inside grunt mid) and Caldwell (pacey beak away mid) are different types of mid and that a team needs both types.

Brown thinks they are competing for the same position, whereas what they actually do is complement each other and Steele.

Roberton and Membrey both joined us Free Agents. Like Brown Delisted Free Agents. As Brown had been delisted I would not decribe him as a big signing, though he was a good pick up.

Crouch will be our first UFA/RFA and first big FA signing.
No mate. We did sign brown first and Crouch will be our first FA Signing is what I was saying.

Simon Lethlean is like The Wolf from Pulp Fiction. Incredible what he has done for our club in such a short space of time.
View attachment 991292
“How do you uh... take it?”
“Lotsa cream, lotsa sugar”

This is my favourite scene from the whole movie.

Ripping vids. Personally I ain't forgotten how good Gresh is. Doubt anyone in this board has. Can't wait to see him back. Bloody hope to be free to attend round 1and cheer my lungs out. Love family, love friends, love life, miss as screaming (supporting) at the game
Crouch to the midfield, Gresh forward pocket, Lonie gtfo...
Just in case we forgot how deadly Gresh is when forward...
Credit to 12Chill froff

On moto g(7) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch might not be the man but he is the man who can help others be the man.

Happy if we get him, adds balance.

As i said before, Crouch is a B grader that will strengthen our midfield by helping to take the load off our other midfielders, he isn't a superstar A grader like Danger, Fyfe, or Dusty that will win games by himself.

That being said Steele went from a B grader to an A grader this year under Ratten while the likes of Jones, Gresham and Clark all improved so there is no reason why Crouch couldn't also improve and go from a B grader to an A grader.

Well done Saints! Brad Crouch will be a real asset to your club. In my opinion, he’s our best midfielder. I would have just re-signed him but what do I know. I am pleased to see your club on the right track and a real “destination” club. With Brett Rattan as coach and 2 good trade periods I think that you will be a real contender in 2021.

his new #whisper

“Won’t get into specifics, but good mates with a family member of his.

Told GWS yesterday that he wanted to “explore his options” (not necessarily ‘wanted to leave’).

But has today made a decision to join Saints and has informed them as such.

Not sure how long it will take to announce, but apparently wants to tell gws, Essendon (who we offering the most $$) and a few gws teammates first.”
Excellent news.Free memberships for all his family .

I'm also on the liked group. Great edit. Banging track. Dirty and self assured. Keep it up. You're another piece of the puzzle and keep the ball bouncing in our direction
Ahaha you might be in the minority of that one, found out that not many people here are fans of Nas when I posted that.

I remember it was a request to use that song, not sure if that was you or not as it was quite a while ago.

On moto g(7) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

As i said before, Crouch is a B grader that will strengthen our midfield by helping to take the load off our other midfielders, he isn't a superstar A grader like Danger, Fyfe, or Dusty that will win games by himself.

That being said Steele went from a B grader to an A grader this year under Ratten while the likes of Jones, Gresham and Clark all improved so there is no reason why Crouch couldn't also improve and go from a B grader to an A grader.

We also saw players like Butler and Coffield really show us what they were capable of. I bet a lot of people thought they would be depth players or on the cusp of our 22. Now I think both are firmly entrenched in our 22. We’re going places I tell you.

He is a solid B+ midfielder which was even stated by Kane Kornes and you know his anti Crows narrative who is entering his prime and has potential to go to the next level to A grade.....but the Cricket is back.

Hey guys. Absolutely love the way your club is developing!
Brad Crouch is an amazing get

will be super alongside Steele in that midfield

book ends now with some variance of youth still
Howard Wilkie coffield down back
Mids
Marshall Steele crouch Jones hill clark gresham
Fwds
M king membrey butler

All elite or great in their respective positions. Can’t wait to see your progress the next 2/3 years. Most exciting team in the comp now imo. I was skeptical after the semi on where you were at but Ratten is an amazing human being and coach and I think he’s well and truly the man to win you that flag!
Getting Caldwell too gives you no weaknesses at all

Awesome stuff remind me so much of us after the quick reboot in 2016 :)

Simon Lethlean is like The Wolf from Pulp Fiction. Incredible what he has done for our club in such a short space of time.
View attachment 991292

Next year I expect Membrey, Billings and Ross to be the only best 22 players that were on our playing list 5 from years ago.

That's nearly a full rebuild in 5 years. From the list for 2017, so three years ago, I expect 8 regular best 22 players that were listed then...and we just came off a season where we won a final. Phenomenal to have done it so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back