List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyce is pretty athletic isn't he?
I thought that's why he was chosen in the first place. But i'm not sure.
I still think he's tracking pretty well for someone who started playing Aussie footy the year before Clavarino was drafted.

He was crap in 2017 and played development league.
He was much better in 2018. Earning a couple of AFL seniors games.
He improved again in 2019. When he played round 1 he had 11 1%'s and 18 disposals , 9 of them contested. He gave away far to many free's (6) but i reckon that's something he can work on rather than anything inherently related to talent. ( and they should be more careful arguing with an Irish Hurler ).
I hope they've spent 2020 refining his game, he must be showing something, for them to have kept him. It took him 1 year to learn Aussie footy good enough to be competitive in VFL. That's not to be sneezed at.
4AC74343-F1F0-4336-9350-E29980FAE2E3.gif
Look closer Chief...

On SS from an ITK with a pretty good record (No ITK can be perfect as things can change quite suddenly)

jaxons » Sun 01 Nov 12:19 am

PS. Was posted at 12.19am ...so Johhny Ray probably read it and posted his Sofa (Couch) post today. JR had no details of course as Jaxons did not post any apart from those in the post above.

jaxons has track record

I couldn't agree more, well said. Carlisle with space to fly is a good player but his general defending on the lead or in a wrestle is poor!
Always shocked by the Carlisle love on here.

Turning circle of the queen mary, terrible against the big forwards, should be a leader but has TERRIBLE body language when things aren't going well (See Geelong game where he'd get beat one on one against Hawkins and turn around and flame one of the young guys) and has terrible disposal coming out of the backline, just goes for little dinky kicks, has absolutely no power in his legs anymore.

His only decent attribute is his intercepting which all of our backs do well now. We're going to get a rock solid, no frills full back who jut gets the job done, Doug will go out more towards CHB where he can be more attacking/play loose and help out the FB and Wilkie, Long, Coff etc will cut off the rest.

Carlisle is grossly overrated on here. He WAS good when we got him, but 4-5 years down the track he's slower than anything.

I reckon if Nath Brown stayed in the hub we would've been playing him over Carlisle tbh.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

flyingmagic is probably in the box seat to provide all the relevant info from his rumours thread

flyingmagic is in the honourary list with spuds like The_Steadier and Joffaboy for their Heeney rumour and Captain Risky and Joffaboy (again) for the PM scandal of pre draft week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On SS from an ITK with a pretty good record (No ITK can be perfect as things can change quite suddenly)

jaxons » Sun 01 Nov 12:19 am

PS. Was posted at 12.19am ...so Johhny Ray probably read it and posted his Sofa (Couch) post today. JR had no details of course as Jaxons did not post any apart from those in the post above.
Well done sherlock ;)

Will walk into Saad’s role at Essendon which he’s far better suited to.
Any footballer knows how hard it is to adjust to a new position, especially at 26 years old. While he’s shown glimpses of ability as a gun small forward, it’s clearly not where he plays his best footy. No room in our half back line unfortunately.
Hopefully the move serves him well.

Will walk into Saad’s role at Essendon which he’s far better suited to.
Any footballer knows how hard it is to adjust to a new position, especially at 26 years old. While he’s shown glimpses of ability as a gun small forward, it’s clearly not where he plays his best footy. No room in our half back line unfortunately.
Hopefully the move serves him well.
Did you really say Hind and Gun in the same sentence , god its a loosely used term these days

Played 10 games this year..3rd rounder?
It’s actually a very good year to take a flyer or two from the third or fourth round.

You could strike absolute gold and set your club up for years - if Lady Luck shines on you(hasn’t shone on us in key moments since 66’)

I still hope they package some picks and get into the second round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back