Resource 2021 Finals Ticketing info for all Finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

You know it’s a stupidly corrupt $$$ sporting league when so many casual bystanders get in before some paid up club members of the competing teams.

And at the same time have the gall to say they'll "continue to prioritize the competing club members".

Lolz, not now, or ever.

After seeing the posts above, I immediately rang one of our footy group who missed out on a ticket the other day for our Saturday night Prelim Final and she went online only 20 minutes ago and scored a seat in section 207 which is that middle area of seats under the top deck of the Western Stand and right in the middle of the oval (basically looks straight across to the centre bounce area) - she is absolutely stoked at scoring such a great seat and undercover too.:D:cool::beercheers:
Makes sense they are good tickets. They are AFL and other entitlement tickets not used and put back into the pool.

I'm told through Ticketmaster for the GF, you can only purchase 6 tickets in one transaction - anyone know if that's true?
Its been 8 for other finals.

How does that work... If i have 4 barcodes... Does that mean I can only buy 4 gf tickets or can I buy the max 6?

You need a barcode for every ticket you want to buy.

Okay I've tried to keep a lid on it all week but I had to do some planning today. GF tickets sorted, flights sorted, accomodation is proving to be a problem. Any suggestions on where to stay or anywhere you've heard of that still has availability.

Okay I've tried to keep a lid on it all week but I had to do some planning today. GF tickets sorted, flights sorted, accomodation is proving to be a problem. Any suggestions on where to stay or anywhere you've heard of that still has availability.
Aloft hotel have spaces. 1/4 the price of Crown Metropol

My bet is in sorry for the people who dislike betting but this is my Hail Mary to get to the gf if we win.

Port to win
Treloar 25+ touches
Boak 25+
Wines 25+
Bergman 15+
Drew 15+
Butters 15+
Duursma 15+
Dixon 2 goals+
Rozee 2 goals+
Marshall 1 goal
Motlop 1 goal

$25 @ $164 for a possible win of $4100 lol

🙏🤞🙏🤞 Carn port!!!!

Last edited:
Is there anyway to print tickets?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there anyway to print tickets?
At the bottom of your confirmation email, there are links to each individual ticket, click on that and you can then print the ticket.

Hows that Possible?

My bet is in sorry for the people who dislike betting but this is my Hale Mary to get to the gf if we win.

Port to win
Treloar 25+ touches
Boak 25+
Wines 25+
Bergman 15+
Drew 15+
Butters 15+
Duursma 15+
Dixon 2 goals+
Rozee 2 goals+
Marshall 1 goal
Motlop 1 goal

🙏🤞🙏🤞 Carn port!!!!
Sorry, but I hope you lose the first leg by a large margin :wink:

Edit: yeah, I meant the second leg :$

Last edited:
Hows that Possible?
Two things. Rang the club and got the assurance that we definitely will be allocated 4 GF tickets with our membership. Membership office told me that AFL has promised them that our platinum members will be allocated enough tickets. Also have a mate who has 2 tickets that he bought through a corporate deal, if dogs lose he's willing to sell them. So feel safe that we'll get tickets.

My bet is in sorry for the people who dislike betting but this is my Hail Mary to get to the gf if we win.

Port to win
Treloar 25+ touches
Boak 25+
Wines 25+
Bergman 15+
Drew 15+
Butters 15+
Duursma 15+
Dixon 2 goals+
Rozee 2 goals+
Marshall 1 goal
Motlop 1 goal

🙏🤞🙏🤞 Carn port!!!!
I would cash out and start again. There is absolutely zero chance Treloar gets 25+. He is not fit. He will struggle to get 15+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back