Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tumbleweed looking good this pre-season.
200.gif

Do we actually have any players with covid despite the one they already announced a couple weeks ago that hopefully us over it by now? Or are a heap of them just in isolation?

How the hell will this season play out, covid isn’t going to go away, it’s going to be interesting how they manage it. It’s probably going to be more of a circus than 2020-2021 now that covid is literally everywhere and hard to avoid.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do we actually have any players with covid despite the one they already announced a couple weeks ago that hopefully us over it by now? Or are a heap of them just in isolation?
About 10 according to the latest on club numbers. Some clubs have twice that who have/had it. If we were a flag threat I'd rather they'd all get it now, but as we aren't, it's neither here nor there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory Wednesday is the lightest on the track due to management

For political reasons, only Travis Boak is allowed to train on Wednesdays.

One solution, keep it in the one thread so the rest of us don’t have to listen to the same boring diatribe. The fact that the season hasn’t even started yet shows you’ve lost all reason and objectivity 😳 and before you come back and tell me you’ve had years of the same from the club yeah yeah, we get it, we’re all watching the same end of year disappointment. We’ve come close but not close enough, but I’m waiting to see what gets rolled out this year (particularly now Voss is gone) before I make any comments. In the meantime I want to hear about our new players, what’s happening at the club, tribute games etc etc.
TL;DR: Sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back