Preview 2021 Goodbye (To 2022) New; Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Goargie not back to after Xmas I guess because McGowan is a fu** wit?
Happy to let him stay home for Xmas show him the love for later down the track.

It'll be 'funny' if having hosted Australia's biggest sporting event this year Perth misses out on an Ashes Test, thanks to his intransigence.

It'll be 'funny' if having hosted Australia's biggest sporting event this year Perth misses out on an Ashes Test, thanks to his intransigence.
No test in Perth is gonna happen, despite Christine Matthews 3 or 4 weeks ago saying a Perth test is a 97% chance.

The media, inc 7 and Foxtel and NEP production teams, aren't going to do 14 days quarantine, given the Sydney test finishes on the 9th and Perth starts on 14th. The Cricket Australia circus doesn't move like the AFL circus does 3 or 4 weeks before the GF.

No test in Perth is gonna happen, despite Christine Matthews 3 or 4 weeks ago saying a Perth test is a 97% chance.

The media, inc 7 and Foxtel and NEP production teams, aren't going to do 14 days quarantine, given the Sydney test finishes on the 9th and Perth starts on 14th. The Cricket Australia circus doesn't move like the AFL circus does 3 or 4 weeks before the GF.

I heard her last week - I think it's now dawned on her.

Last edited:

It was McGowan's pants wetting that saw him put SA into low risk category up from extreme low risk and therefore 14 days quarantine after 3 positive cases from travellers from Victoria last week.

It was Hinkley who decided he wants MG to have a two week break over Christmas with his family so he said you stay there and he has been given a training program, to avoid mcGowan's fetish for immediate quarantine restrictions for travellers. Hinkley endearing himself to the players. There is someone else doing that. I think Taj Schofield is the other one staying in Perth until the new year.

Wonder if Aliir gets the same treatment, given his family is based in Perth.
The other is Pasini.

I wonder if Port ever tried to get ahead of the game 3-4 years ago and suggest...or 'facilitate'...a move to a new house in a PAFC-held SANFL zone :think:. He'd probably be on our list if the Borlases lived a couple suburbs closer to the inner-northeast.
He'd also be on our list if we simply selected him with out last pick in the draft.

PORT ADELAIDE

8. Josh Sinn, 11. Jeremy Finlayson. 31. Sam Skinner 36. Jase Burgoyne, 38. Dante Visentini, 39. Hugh Jackson, 43. Trent Dumont

Announced via a TikTok posted on Twitter.

XA2s4zph.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys can you help me out please?
regarding fantasy,particularly ultimate

what position do you think powell-pepper gets,C only or chance to keep F/C

from what i saw i fear he will lose the F
thoughts please?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back