Discussion 2021 Pre-Season Community Series

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are all the practice match video links. It's nice to have them all in one place. Mix of full match video, by quarter, or by half.
I will update as today's videos become available.

Hawthorn vs Western Bulldogs - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Carlton vs Essendon - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
Collingwood vs Geelong - Full Match (AFL Match Report)
Melbourne vs Richmond - Full Match (4 videos) (AFL Match Report)
North Melbourne vs St.Kilda - 1st Half - 2nd Half (AFL Match Report)
Sydney vs GWS - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)
Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
*Fremantle vs West Coast - Coming soon (Eagles Highlights) (Dockers Highlights) (AFL Match Report)
Brisbane vs Gold Coast - 1st Quarter - 2nd Quarter - 3rd Quarter - 4th Quarter (AFL Match Report)

*still waiting for match videos.

1614428467803.png

Last edited:
Looks better than Harmes to me as an option around that price for the sole fact he can actually kick to someone wearing the same colours

Lol.

Dees midfield was decimated today, playing kids, up against the Dogs mids who are one of, if not, the best in the league.

Harmes will be fine.

Lol.

Dees midfield was decimated today, playing kids, up against the Dogs mids who are one of, if not, the best in the league.

Harmes will be fine.
Oh I don't disagree with any of this. He won't be part of the first rotation in the guts when all of Oliver/Petracca/Viney/Brayshaw are playing which should mean he gets a lot more free ball under less pressure with these guys winning it for him.
He just used it like shite today and as we all know how you use the pill in a pre-season praccy means everything :moustache:

There are a lot of average teams on the cusp: Carlton, Freo, Melbourne et al.

Plus they’ve got a decent draw.
adelaide north hawks essendon sydney carlton wce and colingwood i have finishing below them.
not enough.
my bet is about 10th

adelaide north hawks sydney carlton wce and colingwood i have finishing below them.
not enough.
my bet is about 10th
You must have far higher hopes for Essendon than I do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone without Rowell please delete your team now because you're out of the running for the 50k
Rowell playing as an outside Mid to protect that shoulder .....even in that role, he's a :padlock:

Just accumulates points

Wouldn't mind seeing Rowell take a mark over his head.

Has he lifted that taped above his head yet?

Why?

They jam-packed full of talent, work hard and are beyond their consolidation period.

Could easily see them launching into the 8 this year.
Building nicely, need another kpd and kpf imo. Were into payne from the lions ironically. Would have been a good pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back