Fixture 2021 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emails from the past week or so confirms that members with seats at GMHBA will return to their seats as of the Gold Coast game.

For those who also opted in for plastic memberships this year, they'll be sending them out in the next week to replace the blank ones sent earlier in the year.
They also make it clear this will be the last year membership barcodes on plastic cards will exist for access to games. :(

Emails from the past week or so confirms that members with seats at GMHBA will return to their seats as of the Gold Coast game.

For those who also opted in for plastic memberships this year, they'll be sending them out in the next week to replace the blank ones sent earlier in the year.
They also make it clear this will be the last year membership barcodes on plastic cards will exist for access to games. :(

you could opt-in for plastic memberships?

you could opt-in for plastic memberships?
Yes. Back in January this FAQ was much longer, and had details with a link to opt-in.

You had to do it for EACH membership, and the cards at that time were only going to be commemorative, as it was clear they'd not be letting people use their seats again. Now that this has changed in the past week or so seat holders who opted in for plastic memberships just received updated cards that have their seat details on them, like any other year.

The email and letter makes it clearly this is the last year of this, and it's worded to suggest this is an AFL directive. No more shall members receive a lanyard and pass to have around their necks. The option would've been nice.

Is there absolutely no mailout to members at all then?? You just ring up/log on, renew and that's it.

I miss the fridge magnet... altho its probably redundant due to the fact the whole year isnt/cannot be scheduled in advance.

Shame the plastic memberships are a thing of the past too.

Secured tickets this morning. Cannot view or forward tickets. Message THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET. Frustrating. Ticketing system on mobile doesn't work.

Secured tickets this morning. Cannot view or forward tickets. Message THIS IS NOT YOUR TICKET. Frustrating. Ticketing system on mobile doesn't work.

Sounds exactly like me last week.

Maybe try a different browser, download the app, or update the browser? /the latter worked for me.

Interesting. No such invite to regular members as yet.

It's been staggered - info I received late last month is that we'll be contacted when it's available for collection

Is there absolutely no mailout to members at all then?? You just ring up/log on, renew and that's it.

I miss the fridge magnet... altho its probably redundant due to the fact the whole year isnt/cannot be scheduled in advance.

Shame the plastic memberships are a thing of the past too.
I like the magnet. It can still state the team we play that weekend and where. A visible reminder.

Interesting. Didn't even know I could get tickets through my AFL membership today. Doesn't even have the option on the AFL website.

Lucky I looked on Ticketmaster. Was able to get some nice seats for the weekend

Yes. Back in January this FAQ was much longer, and had details with a link to opt-in.

You had to do it for EACH membership, and the cards at that time were only going to be commemorative, as it was clear they'd not be letting people use their seats again. Now that this has changed in the past week or so seat holders who opted in for plastic memberships just received updated cards that have their seat details on them, like any other year.

The email and letter makes it clearly this is the last year of this, and it's worded to suggest this is an AFL directive. No more shall members receive a lanyard and pass to have around their necks. The option would've been nice.

I got the commemorative tickets but not the new ones with a barcode

I got the commemorative tickets but not the new ones with a barcode
Last Friday my brother's and father's arrived in Geelong. Mine came on Monday this week in Melbourne. My mother's (Geelong) is still missing.
So much for "will arrive well in advance of the next home game".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing it shouldn't be too hard to get tickets for next week - and if this continues, surely a trip down the highway is on the cards for next season

and if this continues, surely a trip down the highway is on the cards for next season

Agreed. If they can't show up in Melbourne, then no excuse for our home game not to be at home.

That said I've always supported the idea that the club should also benefit from the financial windfall of having home games at the MCG, as well as the team also needs practice playing on the MCG, and not just come finals time which has bit us in the past.

Hi all, I have the chance to be in Adelaide for our rd13 game against Port, but am wondering what my chances of getting a ticket are?
I'm not a member, not sure what capacity is like over there but I've always wanted to watch a game at Adelaide oval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back