Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You might be legit but it’s amazing how many people are selling tickets that aren’t from Victoria “which makes it impossible to buy face to face”
All the best
True, except since it’s from the AFL event office, I have the tickets and booking confirmation for the dinner. Can be easily checked once I change the name on the ticket

Well they were finally true to their word. Just got an email with the tickets attached.
Already downloaded from Ticketek and emailed myself, but more power to them .

Unbelievable. Missed the ballot. Got a call from Ticketek just now giving me the 5 tickets I was looking for.
Well done, great news!

What number did they call from? I missed the ballot and missed a call this morning so paranoid that was my one chance!

Still hitting Ticketek Marketplace but not getting too far.

Will add my name to those interested in tickets - seeking 1 adult and 2 concession. Long time members.

I have 1 additional ticket to the game, I am only interested in selling it to someone who legit post on Cats big footy.

I am selling it for $400 which is the face value plus 10% (This is to cover my MCC ticket that I purchased extra so that I could sell this to a big footy poster).

It is located at Q57 row J

If you are interested PM me and we will discuss the practicalities of it.

Edit: Ticket has been sold

Last edited:
I have 1 additional ticket to the game, I am only interested in selling it to someone who legit post on Cats big footy.

I am selling it for $400 which is the face value plus 10% (This is to cover my MCC ticket that I purchased extra so that I could sell this to a big footy poster).

It is located at Q57 row J

If you are interested PM me and we will discuss the practicalities of it.
If I may throw my hat in the ring, please PM me! Though, I do acknowledge I am not a longtime user, so not expecting to be prioritised. Am a Cats member who missed out on the ticket ballot and can use a concession or adult ticket (uni student)

Wondering if anyone has a ticket or knows of one to purchase, have been searching all week after missing out on the ballot and have found myself unable to conjure one up.

Well done, great news!

What number did they call from? I missed the ballot and missed a call this morning so paranoid that was my one chance!

Still hitting Ticketek Marketplace but not getting too far.

Will add my name to those interested in tickets - seeking 1 adult and 2 concession. Long time members.

03 9526 number. Almost didn’t answer it because I didn’t recognise it. Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found tickets twice today, and I've spent today entirely on the PC refreshing the page...
Of those 2 times, 1 only got to selecting tickets, and none of those were available when I got to actually selecting them...
Yeah been searching under different terms but nada is coming up for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back