List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
The defender chat was re Hawthorn.

He's right though that Emmett's emergence definitely opens up the potential for an internal replacement for Henry.

Actually think Melbourne will try and use our first round pick or Hawthorn with our pick and try and nab pick 1 off West Coast.
West coast won’t keep pick 1 or 2, the reward is just too much

Nope.
It’ll be this week, either re signs or Young announces his intention for a trade. He wants the limelight

I'm not expecting a signature this late, I just don't want the team he nominates to be one that already finished for the season, unless it's 9th to 12th.

Actually think Melbourne will try and use our first round pick or Hawthorn with our pick and try and nab pick 1 off West Coast.
West coast won’t keep pick 1 or 2, the reward is just too much

Pick #1 and Oscar Allen for our first, their first, their future first and JVR?

Him and NOD.
Would love Clark. No idea why he doesn’t go there. He would kill it and be close to AA on that position

If Young stays in the midfield then we need Clark at half back imo.

Unless we want to spend the next few years spending our better picks on HBFs again lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Mundy on 6PR just now reckons Henry is leaving and a late 2nd would be acceptable.

Is DGB injured is or that actually that bad that he couldn’t get a gig over the spuds they rolled out there today..?

I have this idea he could be a replacement for Cox if we moved him forward but not if he’s this bad

Is DGB injured is or that actually that bad that he couldn’t get a gig over the spuds they rolled out there today..?

I have this idea he could be a replacement for Cox if we moved him forward but not if he’s this bad
Injured apparently.

So, as it stands (and we all know this will change) we have picks 20, 39, 52 and 57

(Very) early spit-balling but at pick 20 I wouldn't mind someone like Ashton Moir. Has slid a bit but his class is still there. Koltyn Tholstrup would be a good option if he's still available. If we go mid a Caleb Windsor would fit nicely as an outside mid - Vic Metro though. I also like Harry DeMattia who has excellent speed and power.

I'm still working through the champs, so no doubt this will change and/or have names added.

So, as it stands (and we all know this will change) we have picks 20, 39, 52 and 57

(Very) early spit-balling but at pick 20 I wouldn't mind someone like Ashton Moir. Has slid a bit but his class is still there. Koltyn Tholstrup would be a good option if he's still available. If we go mid a Caleb Windsor would fit nicely as an outside mid - Vic Metro though. I also like Harry DeMattia who has excellent speed and power.

I'm still working through the champs, so no doubt this will change and/or have names added.
I would like us to focus on a “natural goal kicking“ small forward with pace. By that I mean a small who instinctivEly knows where the goals are. I’m guessing Collard, Sanchez or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back