3rd Ashes Test: Australia v England, Old Trafford August 1-5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just seeing the replays of the wickets, having been a little miffed he was given out initially and then reviewing it, after being given out again KP's reaction has to be given some sort of sanction. If that is not dissent, I don't know what is. Especially after some of the things that people have been fined for down the years.

He is a sook, always has been. Great batsman but another in a long line of turds

we almost don't wanna hit them on the body, because they'll use any chance they can to bring a physio out... to be fair to bell that one get him right on the thumb and was pretty much identical to warners yesterday.

hard to see us getting much more play in today unfortunately :(

Stuff it, lets win them back in oz, We'll keep them then for almost 3 years and we can laud them properly in the soap dodgers cheating faces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have no problem with Bell calling for a trainer there. I know from experience that it fraking hurts getting a ball right on the end of your thumb. Would have made no difference anyway. Would have got one more ball in before the rain.

Light + Rain will beat us this afternoon

I wish I wish I wish we'd declared at 300- or 280, or 250...

I wish the Australians hadn't capitulated at Lords, actually. I can cop losing the first Test, but their pathetic effort at Lords will cost Australia the Ashes, as I don't see there being sufficient time in these conditions for Australia to force a result this afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back