Roast 50/50-Rong Rucci Reckoning - The R-Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the satisfaction of knowing it's s**t but I'm going to pay for it anyway - take that Budgie Buttocks!

Oh wait, it's Budgie Bottom.

Plus I haven't read my horoscope for a while.

They was so funny back in the day

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Such a flog.

Remember when port had 1 good season after having tarps over seats for years and he tried to start that debate about "which club would you rather be, Port or the crows" just because they were above us on the ladder for 1 season.

Utter flog that writes nothing but trash.

He is the news Ltd of the football world.

DMZVPbzXkAEy8Ik.jpg

The flog continues with his prolonged bitter campaign against all things Crows. It is endemic with a big % of pear people and shows a deficient mind set. Today's Roach literary masterpiece used the word 'irresponsible' a total of five times. The guy? Is twisted and unbalanced.

The flog continues with his prolonged bitter campaign against all things Crows. It is endemic with a big % of pear people and shows a deficient mind set. Today's Roach literary masterpiece used the word 'irresponsible' a total of five times. The guy? Is twisted and unbalanced.
And skooby hammering us against in the advertiser this morning. Amazing how you can use words to help you with your agenda too. Eg port adelaides strategic recruiting ......to make port look good.

And skooby hammering us against in the advertiser this morning. Amazing how you can use words to help you with your agenda too. Eg port adelaides strategic recruiting ......to make port look good.

Let us see how that strategic recruiting looks in 4 years when they bring out the tarps!

why waste a $1.50 just read it online
Who buys papers ??? .......I haven't for 10 years

Same with radio now, why listen when every interview is posted on the Soundclouds of the world & i don't have to listen to the constant advertising & useless competitions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic, now he’s trying to backpedal on his claim that last Saturday when he said Motlop was on $450k the deal hadnt been done yet and yet Motlop agreed on the Friday and compo was set on the Saturday arvo.

Classic, now he’s trying to backpedal on his claim that last Saturday when he said Motlop was on $450k the deal hadnt been done yet and yet Motlop agreed on the Friday and compo was set on the Saturday arvo.
Haha thought something was a little fishy about his story.

Someone should go through all of Ports trades with him and what they picked them up for originally.

Would love to hear his answer and Kim Dillion would back you up.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Lol someone emailed questioning Ports players outs vs the picks they were originally. Rucci barely said a thing apart from Impey leaving on compassionate grounds and needing to get rid of list cloggers.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
So club legend Lobbe is a list clogger?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back