Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

Kidding if you think it'll cost 2x first round, just a good player who accumulates possies, just like half the AFL these days, doesn't have enough tricks, no X factor about him and not all that quick either, late first round or fringe player early second round at best

Way over rated!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still saying that now legendstatus ?

They gave up too much for him when they should have focused on the draft. Their list is shite

You don't build a good team with just stacking up the midfield :oops: backline and forward line are close to worst in afl. Bucks just happy to keep adding mids

They gave up too much for him when they should have focused on the draft. Their list is shite

You don't build a good team with just stacking up the midfield :oops:
Backs and forwards are putrid yet they add Treloar and Aish. Crazy bucks is cray cray.

Your midfield just got embarrassed. Sydney, Freo, Hawthorn, Geelong and Port all have better midfields at the very least, and have more quality at either end.
And I just realised he was taking the piss. Sorry, ignore this.

Big chance the Tiger players will let him know about the poor decision he made joining the Pies. Reality would have hit like a tonne of bricks yesterday.

You don't build a good team with just stacking up the midfield :oops: backline and forward line are close to worst in afl. Bucks just happy to keep adding mids

Backs and forwards are putrid yet they add Treloar and Aish. Crazy bucks is cray cray.

Seriously, after one game? I'd say that would take the BF kneejerk responses to a new level but I'm sure there's kneejerkier responses out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of Nathan Buckley-Brisbane about this trade. Treloar may miss out on the chance to win a flag whilst watching Shiel & his old buddies go three-peat.

Oh what smashed by the team that struggled to beat Carlton?
People always complain players don't speak their mind yet when they do everyone roasts them.
He didn't come to win a flag this year next few years we will be contending again. Also potting the back and forward line shows how clueless you are it were the mids that failed last night they should be the ones feeling the heat
yes the job of the mids is to get the ball into the forward line isn't it?

Your forwards may be okay but until they get some delivery they will struggle.

Your defence is putrid. Averaged over 100pts a game in the pre season and even more last night.

Carlton will be licking their lips in anticipation of rolling you.

yes the job of the mids is to get the ball into the forward line isn't it?

Your forwards may be okay but until they get some delivery they will struggle.

Your defence is putrid. Averaged over 100pts a game in the pre season and even more last night.

Carlton will be licking their lips in anticipation of rolling you.
Agree on the part about the forward line and mids. But when it comes to the back you are way off the mark Reid and Brown are a very good combination. Need Varcoe back and any backline would have struggled last night with how poor the mids were.

The mids need to respond nex, guys like Crisp, DeGoey, Adams, Greenwood and Macaffer all need to lift next week

Agree on the part about the forward line and mids. But when it comes to the back you are way off the mark Reid and Brown are a very good combination. Need Varcoe back and any backline would have struggled last night with how poor the mids were.

The mids need to respond nex, guys like Crisp, DeGoey, Adams, Greenwood and Macaffer all need to lift next week
Wow, you would be hard pressed to see any positives from your back line last night or in the pre season. Like witches hats last night. Four games in a row of conceding over 100 points and you think I am way off the mark. Okay then, let's see how you fare next week then.

I would just worry about the Roos if I were you oldest team in the comp and mid table there is only one way you blokes are headed
We finished top 4 the last 2 years but we are mid table. If it was an 8 team comp you may be close to the mark.

Old and good is much better than young and crap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back