Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Qualifying Final - Demons v Swans Fri Sept 2nd 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dees by a goal or less

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Dees by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 36.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 50 32.3%
  • Dees by a lot

Votes: 22 14.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My two favourite clubs after Carlton, both exciting to watch this year and playing beautiful football.

Hope it’s another tight affair, with the Swans getting up just. Only because I think Melbourne are the more likely of the two to go on and dispose of Brisbane to book their prelim.

Here's hoping tonight's game is also decided by a contentious decision. My pick, a 50m penalty for abusing an umpire with seconds to go.
My tip, Harrison Petty kicks a 60 meter torp with the Demons 2 points down after the siren that hits the post, goal umpires soft call is a behind but refers it to the ARC for a possible post climb and shake by Dane Rampe, ARC goes with umpires call with Rampe appearing to be half way up the goal post but it's deemed inconclusive.

I have two standing room tickets I'm giving away for free. Send me a PM. Preference given to Swans and Demons fans. Pay it forward :)

Sure I understand. I remember it worked one time before (indeed the guy who took em lived in Richmond). Anyway PM me if anyone keen. They weren't expensive but prefer not to go to waste

I am not sure how much this is going out on a limb but I think the most important player for the Swans tonight is Hickey. I don't expect him to beat Gawn, that is very tough, but making it so Gawn has an average game (for him) is so important. Can't let him have the game he had against us earlier in the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure how much this is going out on a limb but I think the most important player for the Swans tonight is Hickey. I don't expect him to beat Gawn, that is very tough, but making it so Gawn has an average game (for him) is so important. Can't let him have the game he had against us earlier in the year.
You won that! Didn’t Gawn kick 3 and get 30 or something ridiculous?

Ridiculous. We can just get subjected to Mick Molly’s grating voice advertising SPORTS BET for another 30 minutes.

bit of trivia that im not 100% sure is true but its a better story so ill go with it. thats actually not mick molloy just someone who does a version of his voice for much cheaper than Mick does but still makes a very good living off it.

Back