Game Day AFLW Round 2 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played by our Kangagirls in pretty tough conditions. Despite the rain they still looked, at times, very composed with the ball and hitting their targets. They are definitely the best team I've seen in the first three years of the AFL-W.

3 - Kearney.
2 - Emma King
1 - Stanton

Hope Riddell is okay, she is a real pocket dynamo in the middle.

Bloody love this team already.

What a genuine pack of hard arses. Not only do we look like the most skilled team, we just play like we want it more than anyone else. So proud they’re representing North.
Couldn't say it any better, I wasn't going to attend Family Day but if the girls are going to be there I might change my mind.

Such an even team contribution in tough conditions tonight. So much so that it's tough to give votes. Abbatangelo had a really good second half imo, El King did some nice things, Ashmore was average with the ball, but had some really important defensive moments, and Garner showed a lot of class in the wet. Gillespie-Jones, Duffin and Bruton all important too.

Umm. I think I'll go:

3 - Kearney
2 - Garner
1 - Em King

Bloody love this team already.

What a genuine pack of hard arses. Not only do we look like the most skilled team, we just play like we want it more than anyone else. So proud they’re representing North.
Yes. More skilled but also worked harder, ran and tackled right to the end, all over the ground.

HEARTS TO HEARTS...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So much to love, some of Gibbo's efforts, Gillespie Jones was huge, Bruton is a hard ass, Emma King leading the Coleman (or whatever it's called), Mo Hope getting whacked in the face but coming back on to play the game out, Elisha King getting some nice touches in her first game including a running bounce in those conditions. The only negatives were the conditions and the commentary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back