Australia v India, 1st Test at Adelaide Oval Dec 6-10.

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL! Let's go Starc while we're at it naming useless captains.

Why would Lyon be a useless captain? He's been around long enough to at least understand what's required as a captain and leader, and he's one of the very few players who can say "I'm doing my bit for the team, I'm leading by example, how about some of you guys backing me up"?

Did make 70 in his last test against arguably the best bowling attack in the world

I get that just think he’s another of these limited types. However in the interim he’ll be picked. He’s a mile better than Finch though.

Why would Lyon be a useless captain? He's been around long enough to at least understand what's required as a captain and leader, and he's one of the very few players who can say "I'm doing my bit for the team, I'm leading by example, how about some of you guys backing me up"?

Guess it depends how long Paine is out for. Any more than a test then I’d go elsewhere

Barely had time to watch any of this test match, so have decided to get Foxtel up on the computer at work so I can watch these final sessions.

Sorry in advance for jinxing it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back