Autopsy Autopsy vs Melbourne - Round 7, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Won the first half, highest score of the year, equal lowest margin of the year, all against an undefeated team!

Plenty to digest but not a bad effort at all. Becoming more clear every week that our fitness just isn't up to scratch.

Pretty proud of the players today.

Second half fade out once again screwing us over. Only way we can win is to be 90points up at half time and ride out the oppo comeback

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Things are improving but we will be here for some time.

Powell once again showing why he’s the best of our crop. There are a fair bit of concerns for some others...

Aaron hall- keep it up mate.

we will but i think we're a good chance against collingwood next week. fact is i think most of us would've gone into this game expecting to get done by 15 goals, to be competitive for 75% of the game bodes very well for the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall has probably earnt himself another one year deal with his last couple of games. With

Cunners keeps defying the commentary that says slower inside mids are losing out with rule changes. Contested pigs like him will always have their place in the game.

I reckon Goldy is starting to slow down a bit.

Really concerned about Taylor and Thomas, they just aren’t coming on with their development.

Still so many momentum killers. Ziebell dropped mark, Zurhaar miss, Simpkin easy miss.Desperate to iron out those momentum killers and junk time goals.

Outstanding first half. Every week we see a bit more of what we're trying to do and I think it's going to be a lot of fun when we get there.

We just don't have the experience or maturity to maintain it physically and mentally for four quarters atm. And the only remedy for that is more games and more pre-seasons.

Would have liked a couple of decisions to go our way in the last especially when there was only 6 points in it. HTB has two different meanings when we're playing apparently, and it's A-OK to shove Larkey in the back when jumping for the mark, but Tommy Campbell pushing some bloke in the side when contesting the ball is a no no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back