Preview Bedrock, Borders & Bouncy Castles - A Day At Optus - Rd 5, 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to watch on Fox Footy: Channel 504 from 7pm
Garry Lyon, with Adam Papalia, Anthony Hudson, Nathan Buckley, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown and Jon Ralph

Not behd.

Like a bit of Huddo.

How to watch on Fox Footy: Channel 504 from 7pm
Garry Lyon, with Adam Papalia, Anthony Hudson, Nathan Buckley, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Pavlich, Jonathan Brown and Jon Ralph

Not behd.

Like a bit of Huddo.
Nice. Lyon's pretty good to us. Papalia a pretty decent commentator. Huddo the gold standard at the moment imo. Pav and Browny aren't always the most eloquent, but fair.

Nice. Lyon's pretty good to us. Papalia a pretty decent commentator. Huddo the gold standard at the moment imo. Pav and Browny aren't always the most eloquent, but fair.

Yep, but spare us FIGJAM.

Pretty sure this game's being broadcasted by 7... and BT is part of their Friday night team.

Hopefully they pick up the GF Blockbuster of Norf v Footscray and the Brissy game.

And we are Saturday night mate last I checked. Not sure what that is in Wozzy time!

Hopefully they pick up the GF Blockbuster of Norf v Footscray and the Brissy game.

And we are Saturday night mate last I checked. Not sure what that is in Wozzy time!
It's Friday night. Only on 7mate in WA and NSW, Foxtel only everywhere else, so not sure what that means. Suspect it's the Fox calling team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you've lost me.

There will be no channel 7 involvement with the swans game.
7mate are broadcasting the game in WA and NSW, presumably just running the Fox broadcast with their own ads, just like Fox do with 7 telecasts. Every game gets a FTA broadcast in the teams local regions (I mean, I assume NSW has caught up in that regard).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back