Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

I will update the delistings and tradesThursday night, but if there is any last minute action on Friday morning I won't be able to update till probably Saturday morning, so keep that in mind when doing the lists.

Might sound like a stupid question, but the keepers are loaded into UF yeah after the trade/delist deadline is over? So that we know who and who isnt available come draft time?

Good game richcogs happy enough I was in the mix with one for the teams to beat.

Knew I didn’t know who was going to play well but some players like aviney were really underdone.

Who were our best players not named this week?

Wil Powell 14
James Worpel 32
James Cousins 28
Josh Bruce 87

Good game richcogs happy enough I was in the mix with one for the teams to beat.

Knew I didn’t know who was going to play well but some players like aviney were really underdone.

Wil Powell 14
James Worpel 32
James Cousins 28
Josh Bruce 87
Good stuff Jordie, you did well. Tucker, Suckling and Atkins for me.

Apologies, I was away for the weekend and stuffed up my team list and ended up playing one short after not putting Balta or late in Sparrow on field for Ahern (why the hell was he not in that side?). Anyway, Not that it would've made a difference! Promise I'm not tanking!

Wil Powell 14
James Worpel 32
James Cousins 28
Josh Bruce 87

So glad the footy is back. Was a really interesting round first up.

Do you mean your best scoring players that you didn't use?

If so:

Cam McCarthy with his bag was ranked 2nd for the round :eek:
Walters ranked 29th.
Butters ranked 75th.
Prestia ranked 76th.
And for some reason I didn't play Devon Smith, ranked 109th.

So glad the footy is back. Was a really interesting round first up.

Do you mean your best scoring players that you didn't use?

If so:

Cam McCarthy with his bag was ranked 2nd for the round :eek:
Walters ranked 29th.
Butters ranked 75th.
Prestia ranked 76th.
And for some reason I didn't play Devon Smith, ranked 109th.

Yeah I might regret that one. Looked like a different player yesterday

Jordie_tackles - I had been wondering if anyone was going to grab Lockhart. I held off thinking maybe he was going to be used in a negating forward role, what have you heard about him? Could be an astute signing.
Look a lot of it was just that he has back status, thought he was decent in the VFL and maybe played more midfield there so thought he may be capable of being a back/mid. Also Lester has about 2 good games a year didn’t play last week and only got retained due to his back eligibility originally.

May be wrong and Lockhart could be a nagating type players, if he is any good I wouldn’t be the one signing him Tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys, I've been flat out of late and have been very unresponsive. Apologies, getting to my inbox now.

Does Chris Mayne still not interest anyone? Taking bulk marks in the current Collingwood system. At 29 he's of not much use to me.

So who wants to give me a first round pick for Alex Sexton?

Currently leading the Coleman race, obviously invaluable to all your teams... ;)

So who wants to give me a first round pick for Alex Sexton?

Currently leading the Coleman race, obviously invaluable to all your teams... ;)
Are trades still open?

If so you can have Paul Puopolo

Are trades not open all season?

Look I wont lie, I seriously considered it, but Im going to have to decline unfortunately.
No idea, someone come in here and help the newbies out before we break things

Weird scoreline for me, had all the bags including 2 defenders kick 5!
Rozee 5
Finlayson 5
Cripps 4
Tippa 4
Harmes 3

Then had Mihocek and Naughton kick a goal each for an impressive 23.9

First win just around the corner!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back