Keeper Lg. BigFooty Dynasty (Ultimate Footy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, you won't want to let some noob manager come in and completely * up your team :D I tried it, they'll end up not setting starting line-ups after asking for ridiculous trades etc.. better to just pre-empt all of that and start working on the draft and picks you're going to bring in now. If it ends up being a cost thing come the start of next season, deal with it then. AFL Fantasy might stick the landing and we'll have what we need in the new platform :)

My first rounder is available, send me an offer :p
Yeah, but if it ends up costing $$ again or points over categories, I will be done I reckon. All good things come to an end etc.

As it is January do we want to put together a plan for UF not opening again? Or even not in a paid format? Do we have people’s commitment to switch to DT/SC format and what does everyone think?

Obviously first choice is UF by whatever means necessary.

As it is January do we want to put together a plan for UF not opening again? Or even not in a paid format? Do we have people’s commitment to switch to DT/SC format and what does everyone think?

Obviously first choice is UF by whatever means necessary.
I am keen to continue in whatever format and hope UF can continue again. I havent ever played SC keeper league so I'm not sure how that measures up. I did play a keeper league (points based) last year in AFL Fantasy and was disappointed that there was no provision to limit trading free agents. It felt like there was no real point in building up a team from scratch.
But I'm in whatever format.

Like everyone so far I’m in no matter the format but would prefer cat based scoring as that’s how we’ve all recruited.

Would be nice for the UF/Fantasy guys to give us some communication though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with everyone I’m in regardless just thought we should find out if it affects anyway in any significant way.

Also are we still replacing tenderwarrior ? I guess we can’t do that until we know formats ect

I’m in - would prefer UF but open to any keeper. I would hope UF have got their act together by now to open it up without paying again. What would $20 pp actually have achieved last year? Just seems silly.

I’m in - would prefer UF but open to any keeper. I would hope UF have got their act together by now to open it up without paying again. What would $20 pp actually have achieved last year? Just seems silly.

$20 would have been to keep the lights on. Was a shame there was still poorly implemented ads for us paying customers though.

When you get a chance can you send me your list as per 2024 list management thread.

im in regardless of format, eventually im gonna make finals in this league, yr 5 or 6 of the rebuild to continue, rkn i should prob get a priority pick or 2 at some point? Anyways thankfully all the losing in this league is balanced out by all the winning in PRC ;)

Can you shoot me through your list when you get the chance. We are all rooting for you to win this year…

Can you shoot me through your list when you get the chance. We are all rooting for you to win this year…
  1. O.Allen
  2. Answerth
  3. Bailey
  4. K. Baldwin
  5. S.Banks
  6. Briggs
  7. J.Burgoyne
  8. S.Butler
  9. Byrnes
  10. Cerra
  11. C. Clarke
  12. T.Conway