Can someone date this photo for me please?

Remove this Banner Ad

I am selling some memrobilia (regretfully due to downsizing) and know this photo was significant but can't remember all the details. I am thinking it was after the Carey situation but not 100% sure. Pretty sure someone here would remember the details. It was a Herald Sun photo and I went to a lot of trouble to get most of the guys to sign it. Any help appreciated 20221129_071402.jpg

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am selling some memrobilia (regretfully due to downsizing) and know this photo was significant but can't remember all the details. I am thinking it was after the Carey situation but not 100% sure. Pretty sure someone here would remember the details. It was a Herald Sun photo and I went to a lot of trouble to get most of the guys to sign it. Any help appreciatedView attachment 1570426

2003?..

I am selling some memrobilia (regretfully due to downsizing) and know this photo was significant but can't remember all the details. I am thinking it was after the Carey situation but not 100% sure. Pretty sure someone here would remember the details. It was a Herald Sun photo and I went to a lot of trouble to get most of the guys to sign it. Any help appreciatedView attachment 1570426

Can you give a clearer picture of the players faces?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The story behind the autographs please?

And geepers don’t sell that. That’s awesome.

The story behind the autographs please?

And geepers don’t sell that. That’s awesome.
I purchased the photo from the Herald Sun and then went to training or it may have been a Syd Barker night and asked the guys to sign it for me.
I have attached what I hope is a better photo.
Believe me it is a regretful sale. We are downsizing and I just don't have the room. I have other things that have taken priority like Grand Final Team Photos and the attached photo of my prized possession, 1 of 2 only that I bought at auction not knowing what would go down not long after that.
I am open to offers on the photo, it is professionally framed and mounted.
I have other things for sale on the NMFC buy swap and sell site again sadly 20221210_085847.jpg 20221210_090754.jpg

Attachments

• 20221210_085847.jpg
    20221210_085847.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 93
Oh My God Omg GIF

There are only 21 players in the photo, so one from that night's game was missing, and I couldn't see Shannon Grant so maybe it's him.

If it isn't Grant who is missing and he was out for that game, it narrows it down because Grant missed three games in 2002, rounds 15 to 17.

There are only 21 players in the photo, so one from that night's game was missing, and I couldn't see Shannon Grant so maybe it's him.

If it isn't Grant who is missing and he was out for that game, it narrows it down because Grant missed three games in 2002, rounds 15 to 17.
Manuka, Princes Park + Docklands (loss to Dogs) were the venues.

I'm near certain it was R2 2002.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back