Scandal Carey back to his old ways

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually Carey went MIA when the whole 'hold Caro under the water' scandal was happening during the big freeze at the G campaign. Carey was 'on holidays' all of a sudden when the topic was going to be talked about on Talking Footy
That would be strange, since he is really the only one who distanced himself from the comments.

Actually Carey went MIA when the whole 'hold Caro under the water' scandal was happening during the big freeze at the G campaign. Carey was 'on holidays' all of a sudden when the topic was going to be talked about on Talking Footy

Carey actually, very quietly, went on 'holidays' during Women's Round this year.

Methinks it is
a. not coincidental and
b. will be a yearly occurrence.

So she was

40810_463407942391_521662391_6424431_6541550_n.jpg

I'd certainly go that and I can see why Murphy doesn't have the balls to let her go as she looks like the type who plays the game and gets what she wants. Considering Murphy looks like a mummies boy I'd say she's well and truly wearing the pants.

I'd certainly go that and I can see why Murphy doesn't have the balls to let her go as she looks like the type who plays the game and gets what she wants. Considering Murphy looks like a mummies boy I'd say she's well and truly wearing the pants.

She looks like shes had more work done on her than the amou t of plastic surgery Joan Rivers and James Hird have had combinrd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She looks like shes had more work done on her than the amou t of plastic surgery Joan Rivers and James Hird have had combinrd.
You criticising James Hird for having plastic surgery to repair his face after a football injury?

I know I'd have done the same thing.

medically speaking.. I have some worries about him. however, not at the moment is it worthwhile espousing these views
the dude is a reasonable looking person but shucks, I am only going on the word of my mum who said it was a shame that
he did and said all these things and he was such a good looker.

so the conundrum is that he is somewhat of a limp wristed fish who looks good but can't do much else.

temptation value given his past history is very low and those who value their sanity are best advised to stay clear...

anything I say here is all hearsay and so you can't sue me because it is nothing that hasn't been said before and I won't be 'drawn'
into wild machinations about who said what and why I said this and ... end of tramsmission.... oops.

medically speaking.. I have some worries about him. however, not at the moment is it worthwhile espousing these views
the dude is a reasonable looking person but shucks, I am only going on the word of my mum who said it was a shame that

so the conundrum is that he is somewhat of a limp wristed fish who looks good but can't do much else.

temptation value given his past history is very low and those who value their sanity are best advised to stay clear...

anything I say here is all hearsay and so you can't sue me because it is nothing that hasn't been said before and I won't be 'drawn'
into wild machinations about who said what and why I said this and ... end of tramsmission.... oops.

lol wot

Is there a translator in the house ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back