Scandal Carey back to his old ways

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw the duck maybe 2 weeks ago at a little breakfast joint with some bird. He couldn't have been nicer, even asked the waitress the hotel concierges coffee and bought him one on the way out.

So you can't be a womanizer and part of the media anymore? What's happening to the world.

Sure you can be a drug addicted , misogynistic, sometimes violent , thug and still work in the media.

but you'd probably only get away with it in W.A. where the footy players are worse.

I'll back the consensus here, murphs wife is a stunner but seems like a rather s**t person.

Murph being too nice would fit his football persona too.

I'm guessing she would be a controlling nut job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? Why would you go to a cafe to have sex? And who closes up a place which serves flat whites and shortbreads and not, you know, have lock-ins somewhere with half-a-dozen beer taps?

Not wanting to trawl 12 pages here so can someone briefly tell me what Marc Murphy marrying Jessie has to do with Carey. Has Wayne had a crack at Jessie in the past?

As for Jessie being plastic, couldn't agree more. More plastic than Barbie and I reckon Barbie would bring a lot less baggage to the table than Jessie does.

I'll back the consensus here, murphs wife is a stunner but seems like a rather s**t person.

Murph being too nice would fit his football persona too.

I'm guessing she would be a controlling nut job
Wasn't there some smoke around the type of person Bartel's partner was in her nightclub days? Is this a similar situation?

Is Carey not coming back to Talking Footy? I haven't read that anywhere. He's the only thing worth watching that show for. I couldn't care less if he has nailed Marc Murphy's wife years ago.

Years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back