Preview Changes for Elimination Final vs Bombers (UTAS Sun 3.20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

What so you know for a fact Kylie Watson-Wheeler agreed to this because the afl told her to?
Do you really think a person that weak becomes the MD of Disney Australia?

Not sure it would even be her decision.

Wouldn't Chris Grant be the one responsible. He is the director of football.

What so you know for a fact Kylie Watson-Wheeler agreed to this because the afl told her to?

I wish posts in here started with “in my opinion….”. The amount of stuff spoken as if it were fact is astounding

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well in fun I l love Martin Scorsese and films like Raging Bull so the fact that you could manage a company that dishes out in general crap movies like Disney do wouldnt be hard :) All I an saying in previous years when events like this happened Gordo would put his first foot forward and would be in the news ASAP lets watch this space

Your source spoken early this week?

No and I won’t even bother asking this week as I don’t care and when I’m right everyone tries to deflect it regardless.
Last bit of info I will bother sharing with any of you other than a select few in PM

Well in fun I l love Martin Scorsese and films like Raging Bull so the fact that you could manage a company that dishes out in general crap movies like Disney do wouldnt be hard :) All I an saying in previous years when events like this happened Gordo would put his first foot forward and would be in the news ASAP lets watch this space
Events like what? We don’t know what we asked for or what transpired.

Disney somehow screwed Star Wars up so that tells you the level of quality running the joint regardless gender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Club just bends over and takes it like the minnow we are.

I will not be watching a second of this game.

Joke of a year just had the cherry put on it.

Bevo and Baines you are both weak as p!ss
Absolutely gob-smacked that we are playing down there. Nothing against Tassie having footy finals but if we're the so-called "home side" that would surely be the last place we'd want to revisit. Essendon supporters will flood the joint to the extent where it will feel as though we're playing Geelong at Kardinia Park.
As you say, we are back to the old stiff-luck, take it on the chin (or up the proverbial), struggling kickers we were for decades.

“With our backs against the wall, you’ve gotta fight and fight hard”
“You’ve gotta show me all the guts and determination you’ve got in your body”
“You’ve gotta inspire me”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
1629623913680.png

Uh not rocket science small Victorian club lower fan base gets done over by AFL its been happening for about 50 years maybe longer
Absolutely gob-smacked that we are playing down there. Nothing against Tassie having footy finals but if we're the so-called "home side" that would surely be the last place we'd want to revisit. Essendon supporters will flood the joint to the extent where it will feel as though we're playing Geelong at Kardinia Park.
As you say, we are back to the old stiff-luck, take it on the chin (or up the proverbial), struggling kickers we were for decades.
Now dont be sad the Dr Phils on this board will tell you all is good with our football club YEP we got shafted

See image below last Bombers game in Tassie spot the Hawk fan :)
Mate we play Bummers anywhere and their fans will outnumber us. Why do you need to make sooo many posts on this issue.

They've never won a match at the joint and rarely play at exposed stadiums. I don't think anywhere else outside of Vic gives us any more of an advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back