Preview Changes: R6 vs Western Bulldogs - Saturday April 23, 1.15pm ACST @ Mars Stadium (Ballarat)

Remove this Banner Ad

Been there, done that. The place is a joke!

Mutineer - you don’t care that Kardinia park isn’t symmetrical?

It hurts my head that governments can’t stop throwing tens of millions of dollar on stadium upgrades yet it’s not an even playing field.

Does that occur anywhere else in the world with any type of football? Bloody disgrace, I tell ya.

It hurts my head that governments can’t stop throwing tens of millions of dollar on stadium upgrades yet it’s not an even playing field.

Does that occur anywhere else in the world with any type of football? Bloody disgrace, I tell ya.
Nope, the playing field is the last thing on a players mind.

Not football, but baseball stadiums and cricket ovals are all wildly different.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's not as bad as Mars Stadium in Ballarat, especially the surface, which is known to be of poor quality 🎣

I'd take overrated over a donkey.
Draper is 3 yrs younger and already a better ruck than Rob simple as that.
I'm firmly in the "give Strachan a game" camp and I'm pretty critical of ROB.
But what you said about his overall rucking is just wrong. Draper might develop in time but I couldn't rate him better than a fill in ruckman until then.

I believe soccer has the same problem with slightly different pitch sizes.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Come on mate let's be honest, Our defence has been leaky for a couple of years. He's been good one on one, His disposal is good and given us good metres out of defence, He's actually surprised me, The team in general have been playing exciting attacking football and when turnovers happen it puts pressure on the defence. The team is on the way up and he's going well.

Nope.. watch the game again.... half of his disposals put his team mates under pressure where they had to scramble to get the ball out ... his disposal is worse than hartigans.. or any of our previous defenders who lacked skill in kicking which we've had many... he might be the worst ... and that's not even mentioning some very poor decision making...
How did Frampton go today? Hahahaha you don't know s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Tim English out you really need to keep an eye on Number 27 for the Dogs - Andre Gianfagna. Cut from the same cloth as Matt Stevic, he can turn the game around faster than the demons midfield. You will have all of 3 nanoseconds to dispose of the footy or it’s holding the ball, and if you breach the 3m Weightman/ naughton exclusion zone you know what will happen. Checkout Cody‘s interview on SEN where he’s boasting about his superpowers in drawing frees. Best of luck, pretty sure all the neutrals are barracking for you guys. 💪
Against all odds you guys pulled out a miracle win
Play like last week and you guys are a big chance this week - you’ve certainly got the firepower. The biggest threat is clearly the umpiring. Have to find a way to counter the gifted goals for Cody Flopman and co early on to keep it tight. Dogs are nothing special, just a bunch of throwing, staging and flopping campaigners.
the umpires came and boy did they give it to you over 4 quarters but the mighty crows pulled off a much deserved epic win. You were all over them with heroes all over the park. Enjoy the win 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back