Preview Changes vs whoever the f*** we have next week

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind you old roo boys, you did donate your 98 premiership to us, but we really have to beat you guys today.

I know weve got more talent on the field and we match up beautifuly, but being in Melbourne with our wobbly form, you might just do us. Crows by 16.

how do you guys go with the hard ball? can you compete with our brutes on the wingless, contested hellhole that is Etihad?

I know you can, im pretty sure our record is terrible there.

I don't mind you old roo boys, you did donate your 98 premiership to us, but we really have to beat you guys today.

I know weve got more talent on the field and we match up beautifuly, but being in Melbourne with our wobbly form, you might just do us. Crows by 16.

how do you guys go with the hard ball? can you compete with our brutes on the wingless, contested hellhole that is Etihad?

:rolleyes:

Equally we have to beat you guys today.

I guess we're in a bit of a predicament.

The hard ball? We have 2 players who are top 5 averages in clearances won while our ruckman averages 2nd most hitouts in the comp with another top 10 in centre clearances. Fair to say we go alright in that area.

Your 47th post was pure quality. Thanks for that.

North by 85.

LMAO!
crows supporters are funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back