List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping that we'd see Maynard in the midfield this year just to understand if he was an option as a midfield fix. It's possibly too harsh to judge him off one game vs Sydney but we'd have been better off with him in defence. I don't think he's an option off that showing. That's good to know to inform list management decisions.

Any updates on Fiorini? Surely, he is an upgrade on some of our VFL list. His numbers this year are insane. 39 disposals and two goals last week - they're not numbers hopeless players put up.
39 disposals. 2 goals. 15 tackles. 17 clearances.

Pretty insane.

Any updates on Fiorini? Surely, he is an upgrade on some of our VFL list. His numbers this year are insane. 39 disposals and two goals last week - they're not numbers hopeless players put up.
Really hope we’re looking at him. Has a Will Brodie type bargain written all over him

I've been told he will get a new contract. But things could change. But our lack of talls may save him.
Unlike most on here I think that’s excellent news.

The kids 21, the last 2 years have been spent in hubs and his injuries have meant he probably hasn’t been able to put the time in the gym he needs.

195cm lads can take a bit longer - particularly beanpoles like Will.

Tim Taranto, Tanner Bruhn, Brayden Fiorini, Rhys Mathieson. Expensive to cheap. There are some good midfield options available this year. It should suit different trade scenarios. You'd hope we come away with someone.

Inside mid, right age.

Less impressive in AFL - fifteen and nine disposals in the two matches prior to being dropped.

Is he capable of being in our best 12?
I’m confused as to what stats you’re looking at (or the ones I’m looking at) - he had 15 disposals in R18 in 65% TOG.

He was also very solid last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim Taranto, Tanner Bruhn, Brayden Fiorini, Rhys Mathieson. Expensive to cheap. There are some good midfield options available this year. It should suit different trade scenarios. You'd hope we come away with someone.
Mathieson for me. Fills an immediate need at very low cost. He's under rated imo.

Beaker is a character on The Muppets, there’s somewhat of a physical resemblance.

View attachment 1478767
I have been too concerned throughout my TV viewing life with seeking out high brow shows. I missed the muppets and much of Sesame Street. Yes, the resemblance is unmistakable.

Said before and I'll say it again - I don't want someone who is on the record as being a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist on the list. Big no to Mathieson.

For context, at 4:35 in this video:

Unlike most on here I think that’s excellent news.

The kids 21, the last 2 years have been spent in hubs and his injuries have meant he probably hasn’t been able to put the time in the gym he needs.

195cm lads can take a bit longer - particularly beanpoles like Will.
Especially given his unfortunate injury history. He is now much stronger than he was last couple years when he did get injured. And we do know that key position players take time. So fingers crossed he gets another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back