List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Two more players worth following.

Jye Amiss, a 196cm forward kicked 6 and Kade Dittmar kicked 3.4 from 19.

Need a full size KPF for when Kennedy and Darling are both gone. Oscar is good but he’s not quite the ideal size for that number one role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interstates clubs offering long term deals of up to $850k to Oscar Allen , three clubs involved . Allen comes out of contract end of 2022 we need to offer up big , but Oscar Allen preference is WCE and talks continuing next week with WCE .....price might be rising !!

Interstates clubs offering long term deals of up to $850k to Oscar Allen , three clubs involved . Allen comes out of contract end of 2022 we need to offer up big , but Oscar Allen preference is WCE and talks continuing next week with WCE .....price might be rising !!
Wow. Oscar Allen has officially made it. Would that deal make him the best young KPF? Based on that deal is there any other young gun that rivals him? Maybe Max King? Maybe not Tom Boyd levels

Wow. Oscar Allen has officially made it. Would that deal make him the best young KPF? Based on that deal is there any other young gun that rivals him? Maybe Max King? Maybe not Tom Boyd levels

New game style / new rules favouring forwards = increased demand , not sure how our salary cap is going but Eagles might be stretched .

I'm not sure if Allen actually wants to spend time in ruck although he'll always say that he's happy to play wherever the club needs him, but obviously the best thing for him is to be a full time KPF. I just hope that Wiliams can be the dedicated 2nd ruck and full time ruck once NN retires.
I'm sure that he wouldn't want to leave WC, but the only thing that worries me is the club continuing to use him in the ruck further down the line and other clubs offering him a full time gig at FF or CHF.

Last edited:
Chad Warner would be at a premium now after his first 3 games. We'd have to pay through the roof to get him.

I don’t think he will but if Oscar Allen leaves I’m done with football.

What is young Josh Browne like as a player Monocle AsterixTheGaul seems to haven put in some sort of game. 27 touches 5 tackles 5 inside 50s 2 goals

Certainly a player to keep an eye on to track his development this year.
I have only seen him play live once and that was last year, in the Colts game against Claremont at Shark Park.
That day he was very lively and got heaps of possessions, I think 20 + from a rapidly ageing memory, was impressed with both him and Jack Carroll.

I am planning to catch a few East Fremantle Colts games this year as Browne and the following: EF players are ones who's development I will monitor.

Jack Williams
Judd McVee
Richard Bartlett
Corey Warner ( brother of - Chad Warner - Sydney's Swans )

These players from other Clubs will be very prominent in the WAFL this year, so keep these names on your watch list.

Jacob Van Rooyen - Yesterday he made his league debut for Claremont V Swans and he didn't look out of place, kicked 2 and his ground work is very good for a big man.

Rhett Bazzo - Gifted and talented KPP for Swan Districts can play either end.

And my favourite.

Matthew Johnson - Subiaco's 191cm inside midfielder thats a ball winning machine and also a goal kicker, I would be over the moon if he ended up at WestCoast.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't normally post this type of rumour, but this one comes from someone VERY close to the Eagles. Oscar Allen is going to be the cornerstone of a huge trade deal involving Patrick Cripps to the Eagles next year. Don't know the details, but you heard it here first.

:tearsofjoy:

Someone claiming to be in the know from the Purples.

Zero chance that happens

Last edited:
:tearsofjoy:

Someone claiming to be in the know from the Pruples.

Zero chance that happens

Sounds like the original Violet Crumble poster made the post on April 1st.

The new rules really suit Jake as a lead up forwars. Unfortunately we don’t use him close to goal as much. Reckon team needing a second tall would be interested in his

Who’s Oallen’s agent

Sounds like he’s pushing for a few more dollars out of West Coast on his next contract

I mean an article claiming “up to” 3 unnamed clubs are putting together big offers for a player contracted to the end of 2022 doesn’t just materialise out of thin air

Or does it

Who’s Oallen’s agent

Sounds like he’s pushing for a few more dollars out of West Coast on his next contract

I mean an article claiming “up to” 3 unnamed clubs are putting together big offers for a player contracted to the end of 2022 doesn’t just materialise out of thin air

Or does it

Surprised that you were not able to join the dots Keys.

Which player agents has a bad reputation of doing a lot of his players bidding through the media and through the rumour mill ?

And he just happens to be O Allen's agent too ...... I am shocked ............. not.

You should have guessed it . ;)

PlayerManagement_AndrewColin.jpg

None other than Colin Young and his company - Corporate Sports Australia.

I'm not sure if Allen actually wants to spend time in ruck although he'll always say that he's happy to play wherever the club needs him, but obviously the best thing for him is to be a full time KPF. I just hope that Wiliams can be the dedicated 2nd ruck and full time ruck once NN retires.
I'm sure that he wouldn't want to leave WC, but the only thing that worries me is the club continuing to use him in the ruck further down the line and other clubs offering him a full time gig at FF or CHF.

The ruck thing isn't ideal but a team with 850k in cap space is probably offering him a spot at FF with not enough entries to kick goals with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back